Background Contest for Social

Dallas

• Advanced Members

CONTEST INFORMATION (Chelly is the Prize Holder and can be found at xat.com/Game)

Social is hosting a Background Contest, the best backgrounds set will be chosen and used as our main set when there isn't a holiday.

You can post as many backgrounds as you want. The deadline is December 26th 8 PM. (Edit: 27th winners will receive their prizes, as we will choose winners on the 26th)

(Ending in Pacific Standard Time)

If you have any question about this contest or your entry, do not hesitate to reply to the topic. You may also message me privately.

REQUIREMENTS

You must provide an inner background (728*486 pixels).

You must provide a matching button color.

You must provide an outer background (2560*1440 pixels or larger).

You have to post your entry here, your entry will not be accounted if you send it through any other channel.

Please try not to make something too dark or too bright, ideally don't make anything hurtful to eyes.

OTHER INFORMATION

You may use CSS to do minor modifications to adjust your backgrounds.

The first place will receive a prize of 5,000 xats, the second place will receive a prize of 1,000 xats.

Message me or @SirCharlie if you have any questions.

Good luck for those entering. (Credits for this template for contest info @Arthur)

-Special thanks to Dimple for donating to the 1st place prize!-

• Award 2

• Bot Service Providers

@Guppy  i thought Id see you in on this one :$ 

On 12/21/2016 at 11:21 AM, Eleven said:

I like this inner! :o

18 hours ago, SirCharlie said:

the bg is for use when there isn't a holiday (ie. Christmas, New Years, etc.)

If he wins maybe he could edit it after the holidays 

• Award 1

• Members

Inner background orange: QMXWPjV.png

Outer background orange: gsomjGe.jpg

Inner background blue: eDb2Zfk.png

Outer background blue: gREYZ4O.jpg

Button color for orange: #D04C21

Button color for blue: #252B90

Credits:

Rant (75506760) for Inner background template.

Good Luck to everyone who entered and Merry Christmas! :)

• Award 3

• Members

I don't have a special CSS so I think those will work alone :p

ofmGLqG.png     PDcwY3o.jpg

or

NMop9W0.jpg

#c27cd2

Another one :)

• Advanced Members

Two entries were removed. You know who you are (look for your post). If you don't know how to read CSS, do not take from another user. Instead, ask for help or use a basic code. There's a very specific line in both of those entries that easily show they were "stolen."

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, Elie said:

Two entries were removed. You know who you are (look for your post). If you don't know how to read CSS, do not take from another user. Instead, ask for help or use a basic code. There's a very specific line in both of those entries that easily show they were "stolen."

Manu's entry gave Majora credit for the CSS, is he not allowed to use it even after acknowledging him?

• Advanced Members

Thanks everyone for participating in Social's BG Contest

Me and Charlie discussed about the backgrounds all day, and we both came to

an agreement, that the winners will be

First Prize: Manu     5,000 xats

Second Prize: Eleven    1,000 xats

Congrats to both of you guys, and again, we would like to thank everyone who joined!

Social would like to wish you all happy holidays, and stay safe. Happy New Year!

See @Chelly to collect your prizes.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, Lost said:

If I recall, it was a mixture of CSS code from both Guppy and Majora (see xat_Test source code).

But I don't think giving credit is enough if you literally copy the code word to word and replace the images urls without any modifications whatsoever.

I did not give anyone permission to use my modified CSS code, so he shouldn't have used it anyways.

• Advanced Members

Congratulations to Manu and Eleven. I will try to organise to get Manu's BG up ASAP, however due to circumstances, this may take a day or more.

Also, Eleven's and some of the other BGs will probably be used at some point in the future.

A special thanks to Dallas for hosting the contest, to Dallas & Dimple who donated and to everyone who entered. 

Happy Holidays!

PS: Could a volunteer please close the thread.

• Award 4