Can't submit a ticket!

LykaN

Question

• Members

Hello,

My issue is that I can't submit a ticket; I keep receiving this message every-time after I click submit: http://prntscr.com/dh3cyu

I did cleared caches and cookies, but still getting the same message?

So.. I need help opening a ticket for the topic: Hold. I am a paid user, however, the hold isn't going down and the sytem Error 33 is still appearing? Whenever I login to xat account, it says ''Security check: Please check your email to login. E64'' I received Login Pin. User logged in from: IP in constant change, but same location. Is that mostly the reason of my hold? What can I possibly do to get off hold? Please help!

3 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

From what I've heard, having a dynamic IP address can cause some issues on xat. I'm not entirely sure why your hold wouldn't go down, however. 

Have you tried logging in from another browser, and then trying to open a ticket for your issue? 

If you've done that, and that along with your previous attempts to clear your cache/cookies are failing, please Private Message any volunteer that has their message box open, and ask them to open a ticket for you: https://forum.xat.com/staff

Make sure to include your registered name, ID number, and purpose for opening a ticket in the private message. 

• Advanced Members

Hi,

Probably the email you are checking is not the correct one. Try by going to xat.com/lostpass < and enter your email, if you get the email to reset the password for the username you are having issues with, then that's the correct one, you may try again login in and seeing if you get the link, or checking the spam folder.

About creating a ticket, since it's for a hold you must have the account to submit it. So try to get access to your account, and check on all your emails so you can get the pin. 

About the e64 it happens to almost everyone every day (at least that's my case) but that's not a reason for a hold, there are several factors that could affect your account, you can try by changing your password and seeing if the days decrease with the time. (Try to transfer in about 2 days to make sure it's decreasing).