What do you DISLIKE?

Crow

• Advanced Members

When i buy a food at a fastfood because i thought it looks delicious based on the picture but then after i see the food it looks nasty...i was very disappointed.

• Advanced Members

When you have to work on a group project and there's always that one person who contributes nothing and puts the rest of the group in a difficult situation. 

Also people who generally put little effort into their work. I know this is first year of university and it 'doesn't count', but why are you going onto further education if you can't even do the bare minimum and attend the lectures without complaining? It really isn't that hard. 

• Award 1

• Volunteers
45 minutes ago, Paya said:

When you have to work on a group project and there's always that one person who contributes nothing and puts the rest of the group in a difficult situation. 

Also people who generally put little effort into their work. I know this is first year of university and it 'doesn't count', but why are you going onto further education if you can't even do the bare minimum and attend the lectures without complaining? It really isn't that hard. 

Yess i also dislike it!!

• Advanced Members

People who think that they'll get grades without any work.

People who don't work.

People who think they're better than everyone else when they're really not.

People in general.

Gum, slow walkers, distance, wearing glasses and headphones at the same time, children pushing each other around and into me... I could go on for a long time.

• Volunteers
Just now, iAmy said:

People who think that they'll get grades without any work.

People who don't work.

People who think they're better than everyone else when they're really not.

People in general.

Gum, slow walkers, distance, wearing glasses and headphones at the same time, children pushing each other around and into me... I could go on for a long time.

I literally have to agree with everything you said there. 

Especially slow walkers.... :@ 

• Award 1