Can't seem to access my tickets

OxyContin

Question

6 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

If you cannot login to the ticket system after trying everything suggested, the only thing left is to wait for a reply email and click the link in the email to then be taken to the ticket directly, without being logged in. 

If you have any previous ticket reply emails, you may also use the link in one of those to login to the ticket system then direct yourself to the ticket you want to check. 

• Advanced Members

In order to check your ticket status, the system requires you to login to your account from the xat page. However, if you are in a constant loop of security check errors, clear your browser cookies, login to your account and try it again.

Please note, that if you aren't able to successfully login to your account, you won't be able to check your ticket status. Therefore, I recommend you to keep waiting for an update in your e-mail.

• Members
11 hours ago, Daniel said:

If you cannot login to the ticket system after trying everything suggested, the only thing left is to wait for a reply email and click the link in the email to then be taken to the ticket directly, without being logged in. 

If you have any previous ticket reply emails, you may also use the link in one of those to login to the ticket system then direct yourself to the ticket you want to check. 

That seemed to work fairly well actually through my email, thank you so much!