Can't Login to View Ticket Status

PolterPuck

Question

• Members

So, I may have messed up on my part by permanently deleting my old email beforehand, but... here's what happened.

I opened a ticket to have my email updated to the one I currently use. I no longer wanted my old email. Problem is my old email is still registered with my Xat account, I accidentally deleted it, and now I can't check my ticket status because when I log in it gives me the security check thing, which sends me the email link to the now-defunct account and I can't get that email account back. Is there any way I can login without having to go through the security check crap or did I screw myself to the point where I have to create a new Xat account?

3 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

User has a Lost Access request in now (recovery process underway)

This got resolved; they will now be able to check the ticket status, as they have a ticket open from an account they have access to.

If you have any other questions, feel free to open a new topic.

• Volunteers

Hello,

Try clearing your cache and cookies. Login once, and attempt to access the ticket status. If this fails, close your current browser, and open a new one. Clear the cache of this browser, and then login once. Attempt to access the ticket status again.

If this does not work, I suggest you private message a volunteer on the forum.