Question to the vols

remorsedsinister

Question

• Members

II have a friend  MissBB2011 (311681885) who was inactive for over a year and she is getting error 55 when she came back about a month ago. She has sent in a ticket and hasnt gotten a response back nor the held been removed. I know fer a fact she hasnt done anything wrong or illegal in xats eyes. Im just wondering if one you vols can please look at her ticket and let her back into her account fully so she can use her powers and things she has bought. I would greatly appreciate the help with her.. Thank you :)

4 answers to this question

• Bot Service Providers
2 minutes ago, remorsedsinister said:

well thanx anar i suppose.. shes been waiting patiently but its been a month didnt think they were that behind... :(

Unfortunately, some tickets have been delayed that long.

• Contributors
45 minutes ago, remorsedsinister said:

well thanx anar i suppose.. shes been waiting patiently but its been a month didnt think they were that behind... :(

I don't know if this will be any reassuring to you, but we're trying our best to get through all tickets.

We know some departments are delayed, and trying our best to work on them so users can get back into the game. (xat).