Password wrong

Danielxd

Question

• Members

i was trying to see my tickt so i could'nt just because saying that my password is wrong how how i change the password two times OMG Help Me.

eu tava tentando ver meu tickt mas nao pude ver porque estava dizendo que estava colocando o password errado da nova conta que eu criei aff me ajudem pelo Amor de Deus.

4 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Due to limitations within xat, when entering any other character than A-Z, a-z or 0-9 when first registering or resetting your password, they will be removed without any notice.

Enter your password without symbols and it will work. For example, if your password was "$hello$" you should enter "hello".

You should either start using the password without symbols, or change it completely.

• Advanced Members

Hello,

Edited: After user entered his account's email to reset his password, he received E46.

Please open a ticket under the "Lost access" help topic. You don't need to be a paid user to open a ticket in this department. Please also indicate the regname/ID of your xat account in the ticket. 

PS: Try to not create several threads about the same issue.