I can not create a ticket

estoyreloco

Question

• Members

I have months with this problem, when trying to create a ticket I get the following error message: "Security check failed." Click here to re-login to xat chat. "
I try to re-login and the same problem comes out, I try to erase the cache and it stays the same, change the computer, the internet, and everything stays the same, I can not get out of that problem.

4 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello,

Please try to clear your cache/cookies and also try to change browser.

If it still doesn't work, I suggest you to private message a volunteer and ask them to open a ticket for you. (Elie, Muffins, Maverick, Nick, Steven)

PS: Try to not create several threads about the same issue.

• Advanced Members

Hi,

If you are trying to open a ticket under the help topics Account Block, Locked Out or Lost Auth, just go to a incognito window and create the ticket with you email.

When you go to xat.com/ticket, just click Open New Ticket and you'll see the option to enter the Email.

If it's not under any of this topics, try with the previous suggestion and send a private message to a Volunteer.