Need help opening a ticket

Yunan

Question

• Members

Hello

I've tried opening a ticket under the topic: short names. And everytime I try to submit, I get this message: "security check failed. please re-login to xat chat." I definitely logged in multiple times and still unsuccessful. I even cleared my caches and cookies on 3 different browsers: Safari, Firefox and Opera. In the end, they all gave me the same message again. At this point, I can only post a thread here to ask a volunteer to make a ticket for me. I am a paid user, and I would like to make a ticket under the topic: short names.

Thanks

4 answers to this question

• Members

Hello,

In that case, you should send a private message to a volunteer here on the forum. Make sure to include the ID or username of your account so they can open a ticket for you.

Send a private message to one of these volunteers:

Muffins - forum.xat.com/profile/1107-muffins/

Nick - forum.xat.com/profile/8435-nick/

Steven - forum.xat.com/profile/24132-steven/

• Advanced Members

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.

P.S - If you need to shoot me a private message to open a ticket for you I will gladly help.