Yunan

Need help opening a ticket

Question

Hello

I've tried opening a ticket under the topic: short names. And everytime I try to submit, I get this message: "security check failed. please re-login to xat chat." I definitely logged in multiple times and still unsuccessful. I even cleared my caches and cookies on 3 different browsers: Safari, Firefox and Opera. In the end, they all gave me the same message again. At this point, I can only post a thread here to ask a volunteer to make a ticket for me. I am a paid user, and I would like to make a ticket under the topic: short names.

Thanks

4 answers to this question

Hello,

In that case, you should send a private message to a volunteer here on the forum. Make sure to include the ID or username of your account so they can open a ticket for you.

Send a private message to one of these volunteers:

Muffins - forum.xat.com/profile/1107-muffins/

Nick - forum.xat.com/profile/8435-nick/

Steven - forum.xat.com/profile/24132-steven/

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.

P.S - If you need to shoot me a private message to open a ticket for you I will gladly help.