Quotes and Mottos in life.

• Advanced Members

Hey friends!!! <333

So uhm, just wanna share my favorite quotes and mottos to you guys. :$

I would like also to know what quotes and mottos are your favorites.

Be it a inspirational or funny quotes/mottos and if you have something to inspire us please share it. :)

My favorite quote:  I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. xD

My favorite mottos:  “Do your absolute best, and have a good time!” and  “Live with passion today and everyday!”

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

❝Live a good life. If there are Gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are Gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no Gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.❞

— Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor

❝Death is nothing to us. When we exist, death is not; and when death exists, we are not. All sensation and consciousness ends with death and therefore in death there is neither pleasure nor pain. The fear of death arises from the belief that in death, there is awareness.❞

—  Epicurus, Greek Philosopher

• Advanced Members
43 minutes ago, TinkerDoodle said:

"Why worry, if you've done the very best you can, worrying won't make it any better." This quote helped me get through tough times in my life. 

Glad to hear that, Tinker!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

"DO IT. JUST DO IT." -Shia Labeouf

"DON’T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS" -Shia Labeouf

"iF YOU’RE TIRED OF STARTING OVER, STOP GIVING UP." -Shia Labeouf

"YES YOU CAN. JUST DO IT." -Shia Labeouf

"SOME PEOPLE DREAM OF SUCCESS, WHILE YOU’RE GONNA WAKE UP AND WORK HARD AT IT."  -Shia Labeouf

• Award 3