Error 33, and participating in blackfriday

Angelo

• Advanced Members

Hey everyone, I have a quick question and just wanted to see if I could find some clarification.

As of lately, there have been quite a few users who have claimed that they've bought xats from buy, only to receive the xats and days, but not being able to claim their free power.

A few users have been claiming that they're able to receive the xats, and have actually been charged for their xats, but when they go to attempt to claim their free power, they're met with System Problem 33. According to the wiki, Error 33 is "Temporary transfer hold. Blocks only outgoing transfers and trades."

So what I'm wondering, are these users not allowed to claim their free powers? Will they be able to in the future? Have they basically just missed out on black friday? Should they make a ticket?

Thanks. 

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Nick said:

Was there a common payment method used among these users? Or were they all different?

I didn't notice one (in fact I don't know if they mentioned it) but in the future as people report it, I'll make sure to ask. 

6 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I haven't heard of the problem, but I could check on the accounts to see what the problem is. You could just post some of the IDs here.

drerkutios (1443765290)

ID45726703 (45726703)

I'm sure there were at least 2 more users but I don't have them right now - as more pop up I'll post them. 

• Advanced Members
24 minutes ago, Brandon said:

It appears that a hold of seven days is applied automatically, but I'm not sure why. I'll contact administrators to figure it out.

Is this when buying with skrill like Maverick/Elie suggested? Or is it another issue?

Where should I redirect users who receive this issue if they want to claim their free power? 

Thanks Brandon

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Nick said:

The Error 33 bug should be resolved now.

As for the automatic 7 day hold Brandon mentioned, this is still being looked into. 

Thanks Nick.

I know a lot of people who bought xats solely bought them for the (angel) power; have they missed out on claiming their angel now? 

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, iAngelo said:

Thanks Nick.

I know a lot of people who bought xats solely bought them for the (angel) power; have they missed out on claiming their angel now? 

I would recommend they go back to the Black Friday page and try again.

If this does not work they will most likely have to open a ticket so that xat staff can look into it. 

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Nick said:

I would recommend they go back to the Black Friday page and try again.

If this does not work they will most likely have to open a ticket so that xat staff can look into it. 

No, haha, what I mean is it, if they go to the blackfriday page and try to claim their free power, won't it detect a purchase, but give them the current $40 package power? They bought xats for angel, but who knows if it'll make another appearance. Would they be stuck in having to claim fairy?

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, iAngelo said:

No, haha, what I mean is it, if they go to the blackfriday page and try to claim their free power, won't it detect a purchase, but give them the current $40 package power? They bought xats for angel, but who knows if it'll make another appearance. Would they be stuck in having to claim fairy?

They would for sure have to open a ticket then so we can double-check when the payment was made and get them the power that was offered at the time. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
22 minutes ago, iAngelo said:

General Question/Concern? 

For now. I have contacted xat staff to double check this is what they want to do and will update as soon as I get more information. :)

Update - have them claim it again and it should work.