i have some issues

Edit

Question

• Advanced Members

hello i'm a paid user and i can't open ticket. i cleared history cookies cache 10 times i made re-login 100 times and i get same problem when i try open ticket..Security check failed. Click here to re-login to xat chat. i want open ticket for my old shortname inactive and i can't and i tried different browsers with and without register and same problem .Security check failed.Click here to re-login to xat chat and i click i do 100 times re-login and same .isn't work

6 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Here are a few methods I use to attempt to overcome this endless loop:

If you're using chrome, follow this link : Logout (this will log you out of your account), then go and clear your cache and cookies. Login once, and attempt to create the ticket. If this fails,

Close your current browser, and open a new one. Clear the cache of this browser, and then login once. Attempt to make the ticket.

Make sure you're attempting to create this ticket from your original home IP address  (where your account was first registered)

And.. if all else fails, I suppose a volunteer can open a ticket for you if you ask nicely! ;)

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Trei said:

i used thats methods a few times and i get same problem Security check failed.Click here to re-login to xat chat

You logged out too? Make sure to follow the steps I suggested directly. If you really did (in the span of like  one minute lol) then go ahead and PM a volunteer and ask them nicely. 

• Advanced Members

nvm that topic can be closed is not help me with nothing, i used all methods and i used 2 different browsers i cleared  cookies history 100 times i made re-login 100 times and same problem and all telling me clear history cache cookies.