What song are you listening to right now?

Guppy

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Contributors

Since there's so many threads with "what are you listening to right now", "your favorite song" and "what are you listening to right now if you are reading this message." Just seems unnecessary. 

They all land on the same category of music and what you are listening to. So I've decided to merge all of those threads together. 

Sorry if you guys don't like that. :( 

I'm listening to: Big Sean - Bounce Back

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
12 hours ago, Maverick said:

Since there's so many threads with "what are you listening to right now", "your favorite song" and "what are you listening to right now if you are reading this message." Just seems unnecessary. 

They all land on the same category of music and what you are listening to. So I've decided to merge all of those threads together. 

Sorry if you guys don't like that. :( 

I'm listening to: Big Sean - Bounce Back

all is well do not panic, just have to change a message or two above. I certainly. XD
we must be more careful, I and others who opened similar topics. ´´Sorry everyone´´. (shock)
I listen and I'm not tired of listening. - it is old and very beautiful music. - Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise ft 2Pac, Snoop Dogg