Ticket System

Matyy

Question

• Members

I look forward to answering a half years , no one has seen it take so long to work , no one is interested, one of these issues will be resolved if interested.
All the evidence , all the pictures in the ticket.
Investigate , check to be solved as soon as possible , there is no more waiting for someone else to answer tickets for 9 months.
9 due to a period of months , I would ask you to take care of someone special in dealing with this issue .

Ticket Create Date
10/Mar/2016

Is there someone authorized to handle it?

6 answers to this question

• Advanced Members
13 minutes ago, Mom said:

I don't understand how he hasn't received a reply in 9 months (unless he provided inaccurate information) and yet the moment he makes a complaint thread on the forum, an almost-instant reply from a volunteer, not to demean the system you have in place, but do tickets just get lost or what's up?

It is incorrect information. He provided the ticket create date and not the date of the latest reply. Some volunteers will skip ahead and answer a ticket, but not all the time. Tickets don't get lost. Every open ticket is listed to us in the order received based on the reply that reopened the ticket (assuming we have access to the department), but some are assigned and take longer to reply. This one seems like an investigation, so it will take a while.

While the above is true, this is a special case and he received a reply.

Unfortunately as @exalt said open a thread about your ticket here will not result in a faster reply.

If there is still no answer you can only wait, while if there is already a reply the ticket should be closed.

• Members

I don't understand how he hasn't received a reply in 9 months (unless he provided inaccurate information) and yet the moment he makes a complaint thread on the forum, an almost-instant reply from a volunteer, not to demean the system you have in place, but do tickets just get lost or what's up?