Forum posting issue with editor

LaFleur

• Advanced Members

apparently there is a new bug with peoples post being duplicated, spotted it three times recently

apparently there is a new bug with peoples post being duplicated, spotted it three times recently

Update, its with every post i think, check above^^ just happened with this post

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

Update, its with every post i think, check above^^ just happened with this post

it happened to me in the past idk if you remember but for it i unistalled chrome then reinstaled and it was solved

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, ider said:

i have had this in the past but i just updated my browser and it was all solved.

i have had this in the past but i just updated my browser and it was all solved.

rofl twice

1 hour ago, ider said:

rofl twice

• Advanced Members
12 hours ago, LaFleur said:

@Brandon Happened again. Also noticed the "Notify me of replies" turns off when i hit "Submit reply".

Tell me if it happens again. I made an educated guess at which plugin may be causing the issue, and it has been disabled.

Does the "notify me of replies" setting turn off even when when reply submission works on the first try? At the top, it says you've been following this topic since November 18, 2016, so I'm wondering if it's just an aesthetic issue.

• Award 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

How is this going? Is the issue still occurring?

If the issue still occurs, we'll label it as "no plans to fix" because it occurs so infrequently that it's not worth investigating further. The plugins that the forum has are essential, so if a plugin is causing the issue, not much can be done about it. If it's an issue with the editor, we'll have to hope that it gets resolved in the future.

Overall, I'm not too worried about it because, again, it happens very infrequently (or has possibly stopped being a problem).

• Award 1