"Listener" Pawn

Dallas

• Advanced Members

This isn't exactly a pawn, but what it would do is put the music notes from Radio power on your pawn, indicating the user is listening to the radio, I think this would be a good idea for radio chats so they know who is listening and what kind of music to play cuz of certain type of people listening. :)

On behalf of Cleon, here is a example of how it might look like, but with the xat radio note effects. :d

YQx1tXp.gif

• Advanced Members

I am having trouble understanding if you are talking about the logo like YouTube:

2f2cb761babb4aa2b14daa7cf8efe827.png

YouTube is an app, the radio is a sound feature that you can turn on or off.

c38b2c0ddf9647c4bfea7dc6e6a0b2e9.pngb0332e87c12a4272b70ec393a5ecb5b0.png

The radio is not an xat app such as doodle or YouTube, so if admins were to add

an icon for the radio, they would have done it already.

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, FrozenZuke said:

I am having trouble understanding if you are talking about the logo like YouTube:

2f2cb761babb4aa2b14daa7cf8efe827.png

YouTube is an app, the radio is a sound feature that you can turn on or off.

c38b2c0ddf9647c4bfea7dc6e6a0b2e9.pngb0332e87c12a4272b70ec393a5ecb5b0.png

The radio is not an xat app such as doodle or YouTube, so if admins were to add

an icon for the radio, they would have done it already.

17 hours ago, Scrub said:

what it would do is put the music notes from Radio power on your pawn, indicating the user is listening to the radio

He's suggesting a feature for the pawn itself that associates with the radio on xat, not adding an actual icon for it next to the pawn.

I like this idea, it's very unique and it seems harmless :p

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, Ryan said:

Considering the amount of radio chats this could be a cool feature. Not sure it would make much of a power, add it to radio and music power?

Maybe it doesn't even have to be a power, but it'd be a helpful feature to know what your audience is instead of asking who is listening.

• Advanced Members

It sounds fun having a pawn with music notes like the notes we have on the (radio) smiley for radio chats and a pawn with a headphones ideal for non-radio chats. 

On 11/14/2016 at 6:15 AM, Scrub said:

I think this would be a good idea for radio chats so they know who is listening and what kind of music to play cuz of certain type of people listening. :)

people might look like they are tuning in on the song but maybe the song is muted on their side