New features

Cleon

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Techy said:

this would make high round mazebans impossible to see

Not the ban games it was an old exemple that i made 

But i mean youtube or others apps not all , But when you are in a blog you can't open the youtube app or xavi trade etc 

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Cleon said:

Not the ban games it was an old exemple that i made 

But i mean youtube or others apps not all , But when you are in a blog you can't open the youtube app or xavi trade etc 

as always i coded it to see how exactly it would look

although gamebans dont play well when that small the youtube idea does work out

dQAr65l.gif

• Award 5

• Advanced Members

Most of the time when I'm watching a video it's because somebody has linked me it in the chat, so I'd probably wanna talk about it while watching it, so I don't see the point in this, the fact it opens in a side tab is fine. Why change something that works. Resizing gamebans is just unnecessary, what's the point. If they're gonna do anything to change gamebans/gameraces, make snakerace free in line with the other races, and fix all the glitches.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
11 hours ago, Ryan said:

Most of the time when I'm watching a video it's because somebody has linked me it in the chat, so I'd probably wanna talk about it while watching it, so I don't see the point in this, the fact it opens in a side tab is fine. Why change something that works. Resizing gamebans is just unnecessary, what's the point. If they're gonna do anything to change gamebans/gameraces, make snakerace free in line with the other races, and fix all the glitches.

this would be good for people who embed chats and dont have side apps