Account has been blocked and deleted and I can't make a Ticket.

BetaTester

Question

8 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

I believe if you clear your cache and cookies you can use the email address to open a ticket (when they reply, you'll receive a login link to view the ticket).

If this isn't true, clear cache and cookies anyway and create a new account. Use the new account to open a ticket.

Edit: Helpers, try not to recommend them opening tickets in the wrong departments. Lost Access doesn't help with this.

• Advanced Members
26 minutes ago, BetaTester said:

I've tried putting in a ticket under my email. It says I already have too many tickets open and I haven't made a ticket in months. Please help me make a ticket. =/

Clear your cache/cookies, create a new account, and open a ticket. Use the "Lost access" help topic. On the ticket, explain your issue and precise the ID and regname of the account you have the problem with.

• Members

Alrighty, Another kicker for you guys then. I created a new account and tried to send in a ticket under account blocked help topic. I explained everything that happened and when I clicked send ticket It tell me that my account isn't blocked. http://prntscr.com/d511xq Fair enough to say that I am quite irritated that I have to put time and effort into this to get nothing in return.