Question

• Members

I refer to my original post a few hours ago which was marked as answered. It is not answered. I have created a "NEW" account and the box is auto filled with my old user pass. I delete it and type my new user pass. I click log in and it refreshes back to the old data saved. I can not re set my old user pass because that email was phished too many times and had to be deleted. I can provide the details , though.

Original topic here > 

3 answers to this question

• Wiki Translators

Hello,

The automatic filling issue seems to be a browser issue, I'd suggest for you to clear your browser data or reset it to default.

As stated on your previous topic, you can open a ticket from a new account and request for your account's e-mail to be changed. Make sure to select the help topic Lost access and to fill subject with five or more words when opening a ticket.

• Wiki Editors

This got resolved.

The username that was being entered at the login page hadn't been registered yet. (new account)

They now have an account they can use to recover their old account.