Question

• Members

Hello.

Why does this site stop me logging in to my old account when the user and pass are saved? I created a new account and i still can not log into a chat. Also, when i type my new details into the box with my old stored details, it jumps back to my old details and says user / pass are wrong. Neither case is wrong. 

This has gone on for years with issues logging into our site chat.

2 answers to this question

• Wiki Translators

Hello,

All account passwords were reset back in November of 2015 due to a breach. You will need to reset your account password to be able to login again.

To reset your account password, click here, complete the captcha, enter your e-mail address and click on submit. Then, check your e-mail for a link to change your password.

If you have forgotten your e-mail address, open a ticket under Lost Access using the new account to receive an e-mail address hint.

• Advanced Members

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.