413 FUNFAIR

Admin

• Volunteers
1 hour ago, Admin said:

Classic pawn was extended for a bit too! Hat code: (hat#hc#)

It sounds better to make it unlimited to promote old smilies with classic power like you did with namewave power. :) 

Nice power and like said Paul, why no hug ? Why not a hug based off from the rollercoaster smilie ? 

• Award 4

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Admin said:

All the fun of the fair

(fballoons) (fcar) (fhammer) (fhorse) (ficecream) (fufo) (funfair) (fwheel) (loveswan) (rollercoaster) 

b p1fballoon
C p1fcar
r p1rollercoaster

Classic pawn was extended for a bit too! Hat code: (hat#hc#) 

Nice power!

49 minutes ago, SlOom said:

It sounds better to make it unlimited to promote old smilies with classic power like you did with namewave power. :) 

Nice power.

I agree with you, i think it would be better if it were unlimited.

However, many thanks Admin.

• Volunteers
3 hours ago, Admin said:

why unlimited ?

Well, It's simple to understand. People suggested old smilies for months/years ago, and it has been released only this year. Since namewave pawns have been considered as "unlimited", i think, it sounds actually better to put "p1classic" unlimited to show up how was the first pawn on xat when it started and to promote the classic power with old smilies.

Not everyone (new paid users) had the chance to use the first xat pawn (p1classic) so it's better to keep it unlimited for people who want it. And like Meow said, we need more unlimited pawns or more free hats.

Give it a chance.

P.S : @Mihay Why not adding the user pawn on "p1rollercoaster" pawn like the "rollercoaster" smilie and "p1fcar" pawn ? It would be better. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, SlOom said:

Well, It's simple to understand. People suggested old smilies for months/years ago, and it has been released only this year. Since namewave pawns have been considered as "unlimited", i think, it sounds actually better to put "p1classic" unlimited to show up how was the first pawn on xat when it started and to promote the classic power with old smilies.

Sorry thought you were talking about this power ...

• Advanced Members
15 minutes ago, Admin said:

Can you put two bumper cars together and have them bump together ? (maye using size and mirror)

That's a good idea for a hug, but kind of similar to one of Diva's hug (yes I know that's not what you were talking about).

7dd19128b74e48c797c795a70fb1f849.png