emotional forum post

Flake

• Advanced Members
15 minutes ago, Ringo said:

“A memory lasts forever, never will it die… true friends stay together and never say goodbye…”:$

are u saying that i am not a true friend

12 minutes ago, oj said:

Friendship is a sheltering tree.

And for always being there, thank you friend.

i love you orange juice

10 minutes ago, Cee said:

pce melter x

carly, you are the most beautiful boy i have ever met on xat. you are an inspiration to all of xat, and i aspire to be like you in the future. you almost made me straight which is realy hard to do becuz im so gay. thank you.

6 minutes ago, Felipe said:

i will not survive i am afraid, i am sorry good bye

6 minutes ago, FrozenZuke said:

I know they say if you love somebody
You should set them free
But it sure is hard to do
It sure is hard to do
I know they say if you don't come back again
Then it's meant to be (so they say)
Those words don't pull me through
Cause I'm still in love with you
I spend each day here waiting for a miracle
But it's just you and me goin' through the mill
climbin' up a hill

This is the long goodbye
Somebody tell me why
Two lovers in love can't make it
Just what kind of love keeps breaking a heart
No matter how hard I try
I always make you cry
Come on, baby, it's over?-let's face it
All that's happening here is a long goodbye

Sometimes I ask my heart did we really
Give our love a chance (just one more chance)
But I know without a doubt
We turned it inside out

thank you help main owner, it is an honor to have a response from you.

1 minute ago, Matheus said:

I will miss you, my heterophobic friend.

i will also miss you, but not as much as the gays.

• Award 1

• Wiki Editors

When I think of Flake as a child, I remember how much she loved exploring the ravine behind our house. Half of our summers were spent wandering through the woods, looking for crayfish under rocks along the creek, climbing trees, and generally doing things that would have given our parents gray hair much sooner if they knew what we had been up to each day.

I have to share one memory that really illustrates Flake's fearless, and sometimes impulsive, nature. Some of the neighborhood boys had built a rope swing in a tree along the ravine's edge. Flake, being fearless, decided to give it a try.

As she swung out over the edge, one of the boys jokingly called out, "Jump!" My heart leapt to my throat as I saw Flake let go of the rope on her next swing out. Luckily she wound up with nothing more than skinned knees and a sheepish grin that said she couldn't believe she had just done that, but it just goes to show what a risk taker she was.

More than a simple risk taker, Flake also had a generous soul, as I'm sure many of you here this morning can attest to. She never met a person in need that she didn't find some way of helping. Her work as director of our local family shelter became her greatest passion, and she put in tireless hours organizing meals and places where "her families" could all stay together until they could get back on their feet. I say, "her families" with all seriousness because she didn't just take them into shelters; she really took them into her heart and kept contact with them even after their lives were back on track.

• Award 4

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Alexx said:

What did you just say about me, you little boy? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the heck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that to me over the Internet? Think again, kid. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable self off the face of the continent, you little boy. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re dead, kiddo.

irrelevant post, good bye. lol

2 minutes ago, Arthur said:

When I think of Flake as a child, I remember how much she loved exploring the ravine behind our house. Half of our summers were spent wandering through the woods, looking for crayfish under rocks along the creek, climbing trees, and generally doing things that would have given our parents gray hair much sooner if they knew what we had been up to each day.

I have to share one memory that really illustrates Flake's fearless, and sometimes impulsive, nature. Some of the neighborhood boys had built a rope swing in a tree along the ravine's edge. Flake, being fearless, decided to give it a try.

As she swung out over the edge, one of the boys jokingly called out, "Jump!" My heart leapt to my throat as I saw Flake let go of the rope on her next swing out. Luckily she wound up with nothing more than skinned knees and a sheepish grin that said she couldn't believe she had just done that, but it just goes to show what a risk taker she was.

More than a simple risk taker, Flake also had a generous soul, as I'm sure many of you here this morning can attest to. She never met a person in need that she didn't find some way of helping. Her work as director of our local family shelter became her greatest passion, and she put in tireless hours organizing meals and places where "her families" could all stay together until they could get back on their feet. I say, "her families" with all seriousness because she didn't just take them into shelters; she really took them into her heart and kept contact with them even after their lives were back on track.

this could not be more true. every single word... no, every single character of this made my heart skip a beat. you are the peanutbutter to my jelly, arthur, and i love you forever and always - thank u.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Flake said:

P.S I would like all of these posts but I can only like 16 posts a day :(:(:(

Also, in case anyone was concerned about our children, it will be taken care of.

rbPC7FQ.png

But they're not the only one that needs them. :(

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, iAngelo said:

goodbye flake i hope you're able to uncover some truly dank memes in real life

jk hope u find none

thanks angelo u absolute babe X guess ur called angelo for a reason cuz ur an angel lol. :)

jk ur the devil lol

• Advanced Members

flake lol i've known u for 4 years!!

we bffed on 11/1/2016 and i've cried everyday since then cuz i don't like u and i ragret it. i just didn't unbff u cuz then my MOM would say i told u so :p

ngl u wuz one of the bestest mains on contests cuz u knew whut u were doin

plz dont com back or ill cry cuz ur ugly x

PS c u next week when u decide to come back for me lol

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Seyon said:

flake lol i've known u for 4 years!!

we bffed on 11/1/2016 and i've cried everyday since then cuz i don't like u and i ragret it. i just didn't unbff u cuz then my MOM would say i told u so :p

ngl u wuz one of the bestest mains on contests cuz u knew whut u were doin

plz dont com back or ill cry cuz ur ugly x

PS c u next week when u decide to come back for me lol

i love u seyonnnnn X ur my BFF 4 lyfe lol. and no, u were the best main on contests! lol.

im never going to come back becuz i never want to see ur ugly face ever again sorry (i am not joking lol)

i luv u saucy seyon. gudbye. :'(

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Lemona said:

Speechless. Bye Flake and thank you for always keeping it real! I will miss your pure sense of humour and dank memes. I wish you the best! Xoxo

thank u lemona my friend XX

• Advanced Members

flake...

u are an inspiration to all people across the world and I hope you never stop being an inspiration. through my whole life I have longed to be like u and never succeeded.

i will miss u dearly flak. cri.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

My name is Daniel. Flake was the great star-crossed love of of my life. Ours was an epic love story, and I won't be able to get more than a sentence into it without disappearing into a puddle of tears. Flake knew. Flake knows. I will not tell you our love story, because like all real love stories, it will die with us. As it should. I'd hoped that he'd be eulogizing me, because there is no one I'd rather have. I can't talk about our love story, so I will talk about math. I am not a mathematician, but I know this. There is an infinite between 0 and 1. There's .1 and .12 and .112 and an infinite collection of others. Of course there is a bigger infinite set of numbers between 0 and 2, or between 0 and a million. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities. A writer we used to like taught us that. There are days, many days of them, when I resent the size of my unbounded set. I want more numbers than I'm likely to get, and God, I want more numbers for Flake than he got. But, Flake, my love, I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn't trade it for the world. You have me a forever within the numbered days, and I'm grateful.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, Steven said:

flake...

u are an inspiration to all people across the world and I hope you never stop being an inspiration. through my whole life I have longed to be like u and never succeeded.

i will miss u dearly flak. cri.

this made me cri rly hard thank u steven and i hope u are xat volunteer 4 ever :)) thank u so muc

5 hours ago, Paul said:

its like a dream come true!!, you wont be missed

i love you too paul lol

4 hours ago, Daniel said:

My name is Daniel. Flake was the great star-crossed love of of my life. Ours was an epic love story, and I won't be able to get more than a sentence into it without disappearing into a puddle of tears. Flake knew. Flake knows. I will not tell you our love story, because like all real love stories, it will die with us. As it should. I'd hoped that he'd be eulogizing me, because there is no one I'd rather have. I can't talk about our love story, so I will talk about math. I am not a mathematician, but I know this. There is an infinite between 0 and 1. There's .1 and .12 and .112 and an infinite collection of others. Of course there is a bigger infinite set of numbers between 0 and 2, or between 0 and a million. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities. A writer we used to like taught us that. There are days, many days of them, when I resent the size of my unbounded set. I want more numbers than I'm likely to get, and God, I want more numbers for Flake than he got. But, Flake, my love, I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn't trade it for the world. You have me a forever within the numbered days, and I'm grateful.

daniel, this was a really emotional story because it reminded me of when i was a baby boy at the age of 3 weeks old, and when mummy wasnt here, u would always look after me. i still remember it to this day. u also reminded me that i need 2 do my maths homework so thank u for that also. X

4 hours ago, Zedd said:

i don't know who are you but i will miss you lol 

it is ok my friend, you do not need to know me. just know that i will miss u when i am gone. :---)

1 hour ago, LaFleur said:

if u quittin 4 real

bai man

cool times on contests

yes i am quitting 4 real. thank u for ur inspirational words, and i fondly remember the good old days bak at contests with u. thank u for being part of my experience on xat dot com your beautiful. :)

• Award 2