emotional forum post

Flake

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Ringo said:

i love u

I love you too ringo, lol

Just now, Karl said:

bye lol it was not a pleasure knowing you and i hpoe that u fall off a curb ecks dee lol

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

yes i will thank you very much ur an inspirational

• Advanced Members
Just now, oj said:

Roses are red..

Violets are blue..

Goodbye Flake,

We won't miss you.

Very emotional poem, it realy touched my hart thank u i love u orange juice

Just now, Alexx said:

git gud

also a very emotional poem, thank you alex very beautiful

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Dear friends and family gathered here today..

This day today is a hard one for us all. It is so much easier to mourn in silence; it takes away the worry of not being able to get your words out, or even just simply getting the right words out. But silence or not, one thing which I am sure we all appreciate today, is being here all together, sharing in each other's silence, sharing in each other's moments of thought for (name of person deceased), who we all loved, as a friend, a loved one, a (wife/husband), a (brother/sister), ...our Flake.

We will all have our own personal and special memories, of the mark (he/she) left in our hearts, in our lives and it is very hard for me today to be up here, hearing my own thoughts out loud, trying my best to focus on the happiest times (name of the person) brought us, rather than the fact that (he/she) is no longer here with us today as know it. 
I am certain of two things though. (He/she) would have wanted us all to be here today with our happiest thoughts of our times spent together and secondly....(he/she) is still here with us, very strongly in spirit. 

(Name of person) was such a strong person through and through, from character, personality and presence. We are all here because somewhere somehow, we have all been touched by (name of person). 

For me, (he/she) will always be with me. What I will remember will always be (Here insert private memories that are relevant to you and the deceased that you wish to share such as: "how often he/she made me laugh" etc.)

This is what makes (him/her) remain with me personally and I am sure that you all have your very own, special and private moments that you will cherish and keep close to your hearts.

We were all very lucky to have had (him/her) in our lives and as much as (he/she) will be missed by us all, (he/she) will remain with us all, every day, as long as we can remember.

We love and miss you Flake, past, present and future.
Thank you.

• Award 5

• Members

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract.

The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so

nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion --

that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from

the earth.

• Award 1

• Members

Dear Name of Person,

I am writing to see how you are. I hope that you are happy without me, as it is what you wanted. I hope I never did anything to hurt you, if I did it wasn’t intentional

I will cherish the memories I have of us together, you will always have a special place in my heart. the two years we spent together were the best two years of my life, and i will cherish them forever.

I remember like it was yesterday the first time you told me those three special words, I was so ecstatic.

But now you have just left me, with no explanation, leaving my world shattered, leaving me torn inside.

I am writing to you to tell you that I will be moving permanently to my Aunt’s house, so please consider this my final letter and goodbye.

I will always love you, that you cannot take away from me.

Jules Alexx

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Harrison said:

cries bye falake 

good bye harrison, it has been a beautiful journey and i love you until the end of time.

11 minutes ago, Ringo said:

very inspirational thank you

11 minutes ago, shake said:

Dear friends and family gathered here today..

This day today is a hard one for us all. It is so much easier to mourn in silence; it takes away the worry of not being able to get your words out, or even just simply getting the right words out. But silence or not, one thing which I am sure we all appreciate today, is being here all together, sharing in each other's silence, sharing in each other's moments of thought for (name of person deceased), who we all loved, as a friend, a loved one, a (wife/husband), a (brother/sister), ...our Flake.

We will all have our own personal and special memories, of the mark (he/she) left in our hearts, in our lives and it is very hard for me today to be up here, hearing my own thoughts out loud, trying my best to focus on the happiest times (name of the person) brought us, rather than the fact that (he/she) is no longer here with us today as know it. 
I am certain of two things though. (He/she) would have wanted us all to be here today with our happiest thoughts of our times spent together and secondly....(he/she) is still here with us, very strongly in spirit. 

(Name of person) was such a strong person through and through, from character, personality and presence. We are all here because somewhere somehow, we have all been touched by (name of person). 

For me, (he/she) will always be with me. What I will remember will always be (Here insert private memories that are relevant to you and the deceased that you wish to share such as: "how often he/she made me laugh" etc.)

This is what makes (him/her) remain with me personally and I am sure that you all have your very own, special and private moments that you will cherish and keep close to your hearts.

We were all very lucky to have had (him/her) in our lives and as much as (he/she) will be missed by us all, (he/she) will remain with us all, every day, as long as we can remember.

We love and miss you Flake, past, present and future.
Thank you.

thank you very much (Name of person), i can tell this was a truthful, not copy and pasted message to me and i love u always

11 minutes ago, Alexx said:

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract.

The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so

nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion --

that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from

the earth.

thank you, a very relevant and fitting post for the thread, and this really touched my ehart because its so deep, thank u so much

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

I know they say if you love somebody
You should set them free
But it sure is hard to do
It sure is hard to do
I know they say if you don't come back again
Then it's meant to be (so they say)
Those words don't pull me through
Cause I'm still in love with you
I spend each day here waiting for a miracle
But it's just you and me goin' through the mill
climbin' up a hill

This is the long goodbye
Somebody tell me why
Two lovers in love can't make it
Just what kind of love keeps breaking a heart
No matter how hard I try
I always make you cry
Come on, baby, it's over?-let's face it
All that's happening here is a long goodbye

Sometimes I ask my heart did we really
Give our love a chance (just one more chance)
But I know without a doubt
We turned it inside out
And if we walked away
It would make more sense
But it tears me up inside
Just to think we could still try
How long must we keep running on a carousel
Goin' round and round and never getting anywhere
On a wing and prayer

This is the long goodbye
Somebody tell me why
Two lovers in love can't make it
Just what kind of love keeps breaking a heart
No matter how hard I try
I always make you cry
Come on, baby, it's over?-let's face it
All that's happening here is a long goodbye

Long goodbye
Long goodbye

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, Karl said:

As you have previous done for me, I will now write an extremely emotional post to say goodbye.

Flake, little did you know but you were in fact a huge part of my extremely short life, as I recently left the womb 1 month and 3 hours ago. I will start by telling everyone some of the extremely difficult things we have been through together..

Firstly, on a crisp monday morning back in 1992, me and Flake were the first infants to ever scale a mountain, and we didn't just scale any mountain. We scaled Everist. It was extremely tough and I almost died 5 times, but Flake was always there to save me. He gave me mouth to mouth on 9 different occasions and he stopped me from dying. Secondly, on our visit to Death Valley, I ran out of water. As the temeprature there is very hot, I was very dehydrated very fast and without Flake being there to give me water, I would of died, I know it. Finally, me and Flake have actually be inside Area 51. Now you might be thinking, what is this absolute tool saying here, but it is true. Flake and I were both captured by USA goverment and placed inside Area 51. If it wasn't for Flakes extremely fast movement and his ability to unlock doors using only a toothbrush, we would still be there.

Xat will never be the same without you. You were the only person at Help who would have a joke and not act like Xat was their entire life. I respect you for that. You changed xat in so many ways and I really thought you were going to become a volunteer after the amazing post you made about them. You also created the word teehee which is now used by many across the website itself. 

Flake, I will be very sad to see you go and I really wish you didn't have to leave. But it was a pleasure knowing you and being able to call you my friend. You were my rock and you saved my life on more than one occasions. Thank you so very much and I really wish you good luck in your future life journeys thank you.

I hope you dont cry because I am crying

karl, you are the most beautiful boy i have ever known, i dream about you every day and you are the reason i am not heterosexual. your post really speaks the truth and i think is biblical and powrful mesag. it realy made me cry and i am drowning in tears, pleas help. thanx you.

13 minutes ago, Anar said:

Goodbye Flake &

Good luck everybody!

:)

yes very good luck, thank you anar for best wishes you are beautiful

13 minutes ago, Gamee said:

bye flek xxxxxxx

good bye game, in all honesty you are the most talented girl on xat and i will play you on smash 4 when you get it. fight me fam lol

14 minutes ago, ChristianZ096 said:

It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again

i really felt my soul spin around one hundred and eighty three times when i read this, very inspiration thank you and much love.

14 minutes ago, Alexx said:

Dear Name of Person,

I am writing to see how you are. I hope that you are happy without me, as it is what you wanted. I hope I never did anything to hurt you, if I did it wasn’t intentional

I will cherish the memories I have of us together, you will always have a special place in my heart. the two years we spent together were the best two years of my life, and i will cherish them forever.

I remember like it was yesterday the first time you told me those three special words, I was so ecstatic.

But now you have just left me, with no explanation, leaving my world shattered, leaving me torn inside.

I am writing to you to tell you that I will be moving permanently to my Aunt’s house, so please consider this my final letter and goodbye.

I will always love you, that you cannot take away from me.

Jules Alexx

this is disgusting please remove this post right now.

• Award 2