MIDO101010

I sent a ticket for 35 days and there is no response so far

Question

Advanced ticket since 35 days have not been answered already and I was told that this issue will take two weeks I waited for more than that, and also said within a week to two weeks will be all the delay scan and so far no Xi

Screenshot_6.png

4 answers to this question

Sorry for the inconvenience, please read this post regarding ticket delays. Volunteers are currently working on removing these delays, as said in the post.

As Kyle said above, there are currently ticket delays and volunteers are currently busy removing these delays/answering tickets. 

You can message a volunteer on forum with your ticket id if you'd like. Don't pester them though to reply to your ticket and best of luck!

• Like 1

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.

There has been a delay with tickets recently and the volunteers are working as fast as possible to get to all the tickets. The tickets are answered in the order they are received so your ticket should be answered sooner rather than later!