Power Updates #1 Mint

FrozenZuke

• Advanced Members

1a54748ea5b94dd18ff30c2cea2d960a.pngMINT1a54748ea5b94dd18ff30c2cea2d960a.png

Hello, and welcome to the first offical post of my Power Updates series.

This series contains content, and ideas, for future updates, on powers that need to change.

-

Mint is a power that sets a limit on how many xats/days someone can sen you.

-

What happens when you run out of days, and mint is no longer available?

People are now able to send you xats/days.

-

UPDATE: When you run out of xats/days, people will no longer be able to send you

any xats/days because you have the power mint.

Just like (me) power, if you have the power (with or without days) you are still able to use it on your xatspace

The update to mint is the same idea, weather or not you have xats/days mint will still work.

Thanks for reading,

~ Power Quality Assurance Manager Zuke

• Cool 1

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Crow said:

This would be useful for (single) too. It's a tense couple of minutes, waiting to buy days and hoping nobody bffs me ... (swt)

And here's why you need days to use powers... because as soon as you run out you go buy more.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Can you explain the update? I don't understand what you're suggesting.

You should spend your time thinking about things that actually need to be updated, like Gcontrol.

Im saying if me power can be used without days mint should too, and as crow said so should single power.

Just now, Crow said:

This would be useful for (single) too. It's a tense couple of minutes, waiting to buy days and hoping nobody bffs me ... (swt)

Crow lets be BFF's

• Volunteers
11 minutes ago, FrozenZuke said:

Im saying if me power can be used without days mint should too, and as crow said so should single power.

Powers like: Me or any other group power are different.

For example, Me power, it checks in the database if you do or don't have that power.

But the chatbox is different, if you ran out of days, according to the chatbox, you don't have powers.

• Award 2

• 5 years later...
  • Advanced Members

Hello Guys,

I agree with Zuke and Crow. [It hasn't changed then, but it can change now, because it really makes sense].

What do you say about that?
- To be allowed to choose from the list of friends who can send us days/xats.
For example, we have a large list of people added as friends, but we certainly don't trust everyone and we don't want everyone to send us days / xats, or when we want to do a test without others intervening with xats and days and we want to let only one person be able to send 1/2 days  without disable mint power. [I'm talking about those who have a lot of active mind powers, between 10 - 500].

It is just an idea and should be treated as such!

Regards Bau

• Award 1
  • Done! 1