xat Power

FrozenZuke

• Advanced Members

Hohxdck.pngXATckWsBqx.png

xat Power, is a power that has seasonal smileys.

You may ask

"Zuke whats a seasonal smiley?"

-

GioH9rg.gif A seasonal smiley is a smiley that changes by the season. 

So when winter hits we will have Christmas smileyssnowing.gif?a

Halloween smiley, Easter smileys, Valentine smileys ect.

-

Every year there is a new power for that holiday, why not have a powerbunny.gif?a

that changes its smileys when the next holiday or season hits.

-

pknburning.png No need for Fall2. When fall hits the xat power will change all of it's smileys to a new set of fall smileys.

You might want to use these smileys forever, no need to worry, this power can behalloween.png

just like the xavi store, xat power will have one too, you can buy the old season smileys, and you will be able to use them. 

-

This power would have to be limited, and only release when a new holiday or season hits, with a new set of smileys.egg.gif?a

-

*note*

Just like the xavi store, there would be a smiley store for this power, where you can buy the old smileys that came from the power previously.

If you buy the xat power every time it released from stores on a holiday or season, you would have all the smileys it came with and be able to use them all, instead of going to to xat smiley store to re-buy them all. That is why it's important this power stays limited and it only releases with a new set of smileys.

-

Tell me what you think.

~Zuke

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Crow said:

How about the same base set of smileys, with little appearance changes per season. Like this:

2jb4421.png

Also, you shouldn't be able to buy the old ones, since that defeats the purpose IMO.

Also I like the idea just changing the colors of the smileys.

So your saying let the power stack on holiday smileys and reach 100+?

• Advanced Members

I'm not 100% sure, is it possible to use CSS to change the xat planet icon next to a chat's name? If so, that would be void the use of this power.

If not, I could see a potential use for it. I'd rather it be named (seasonal) or something of the sorts, I guess.

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, iAngelo said:

I'm not 100% sure, is it possible to use CSS to change the xat planet icon next to a chat's name? If so, that would be void the use of this power.

If not, I could see a potential use for it. I'd rather it be named (seasonal) or something of the sorts, I guess.

You are able to change the xat icon, BUT it is against the TOS and can result in a delisted chat.