Advanced Pawns

Zodac

• Members

Pawns are probably the most important thing on xat, and everyone's pawn should be unique, and special. It would be cool to have customizable pawns, having hair (like dreads) and being able to color them, having things like glasses, and having them not be dependent on other powers.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I'd really like to see a power (or even for free) that would allow us to use all the old pawns - provided that we had the correct power to use them. This would further give incentive for owning (everypower) or maybe even (allpowers). 

• Award 1

• Volunteers
2 hours ago, iAngelo said:

This would further give incentive for owning (everypower) or maybe even (allpowers). 

I think it's more an incentive to buy one or two powers you normally wouldn't - but not necessarily everypower or allpowers. People will probably just spend 200 xats for a pawn they want, and that's all. Unless they're so hyped for the fancy pawn, they need ruby to complement it.

We've had a trial run of it recently anyway, so people know what to expect. Make it 100k very limited, so the chat won't be as messy. (hello)

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Crow said:

I think it's more an incentive to buy one or two powers you normally wouldn't - but not necessarily everypower or allpowers. People will probably just spend 200 xats for a pawn they want, and that's all. Unless they're so hyped for the fancy pawn, they need ruby to complement it.

We've had a trial run of it recently anyway, so people know what to expect. Make it 100k very limited, so the chat won't be as messy. (hello)

The more variety - the better!

• Members

xat is very well known throughout the internet, and to me, it isn't pocket friendly at all. xat would have been much better if there were certain ranks you could get, such as premium, etc - each rank having it's own special features - maybe a dark theme on the xat website, etc. i would put this in a different post, but this is just what it could look like to me, and whomever owns xat probably wont change xat all so much.