Jump to content

Social Saturdays @ xat.com/Social


Lemona
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Members

Social media networks are a cool place for communication and entertainment. I most like Facebook and Youtube, really can't choose one. Well, honestly I think xaters shouldn't even exist (Idk if its still up). My favorite celebrity account on twitter is a brazilian guy called Eduardo Cunha. https://twitter.com/DepEduardoCunha

 

Thats all!

  • Award 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Volunteers
1 hour ago, Matheus said:

Well, honestly I think xaters shouldn't even exist (Idk if its still up).

 

I'm intrigued about the downfall of Xaters. Does responsibility lie with the admins (for failing to keep people interested) or with the users themselves (who never bothered posting). There were close to 200 people signed up, yet only a few posts per day.

 

It was an interesting experiment at least - they gave us a Facebook platform for xat, and we just didn't use it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Crow said:

 

I'm intrigued about the downfall of Xaters. Does responsibility lie with the admins (for failing to keep people interested) or with the users themselves (who never bothered posting). There were close to 200 people signed up, yet only a few posts per day.

 

It was an interesting experiment at least - they gave us a Facebook platform for xat, and we just didn't use it.

Xaters was user-created. It didn't seem very utile when you have places like this forum that can basically do the same thing almost (status updates, posts etc). 

  • Award 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Volunteers
41 minutes ago, Lemona said:

Xaters was user-created.

 

Yeah, when I say 'they', I mean Matt or Paul. Sorry! But good point!

 

Youtube is the only one I use. I'm currently hooked on those 'Staying overnight / fort challenge' videos. Two guys got caught hiding in Toys R Us, and the police dogs came!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members

I'm confused, you forgot to add musical.ly to the poll?!?!? Thanks to musical.ly we discovered wonderful talents such as Jacob Sartorius who gave us great songs like 'Sweatshirt' and 'Hit or Miss'. I hope something is done about this!!! :) ;)

 

  • Award 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
2 minutes ago, Chelly said:

I'm confused, you forgot to add musical.ly to the poll?!?!? Thanks to musical.ly we discovered wonderful talents such as Jacob Sartorius who gave us great songs like 'Sweatshirt' and 'Hit or Miss'. I hope something is done about this!!! :) ;)

Fixed just for you. ;) 

  • Award 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Contributors
15 minutes ago, Crow said:

 

Yeah, when I say 'they', I mean Matt or Paul. Sorry! But good point!

 

Youtube is the only one I use. I'm currently hooked on those 'Staying overnight / fort challenge' videos. Two guys got caught hiding in Toys R Us, and the police dogs came!

I heard my name mentioned :o, yh past few months been really busy with work, so not had time to maintain it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members

Fun fact: Chelly wants to name the bot at Game Jacob Sartorius. :s:(

 

Musically or whatever it's called needs to go. YouTube was probably my favourite but they're becoming ridiculous with all their new rules. 

  • Award 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members
9 minutes ago, Steven said:

Fun fact: Chelly wants to name the bot at Game Jacob Sartorius. :);) 

Youtube or whatever it's called needs to go. Musical.ly was probably my favourite but they're becoming ridiculous with all their new talents.

I'm happy that we have the same opinion!!

 

no but really musical.ly doesn't need to go yet :( 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members

I picked youtube as my favorite "social media" because I use it the most. I'm surprised Twitter has 0 votes (at the time of me posting this) because all my friends IRL are seemingly obsessed with it, lel. 

See you at trivia! Thanks for hosting this. 

 

Edit: Do you know what time the trivia will end, approximately? I have somewhere to be an hour after 4pm EST, so I was just wondering. Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.