Social Saturdays @ xat.com/Social

Lemona

• Advanced Members
On 20/10/2016 at 3:52 PM, Lemona said:

9BalEHO.png

xat.com/Social will be starting a weekly event called Social Saturday. What it entails is that each week we will be having a discussion theme. We also will be having a trivia with a prize regarding that week's theme on each Saturday. The responses/answers that we get will be shared each week on our blog.

This week's theme is SOCIAL MEDIA. Be sure you know all your social media facts for this Saturdays trivia (like did you know that Gangnam Style is the most watched Youtube video?) Please answer the poll question and the following:

What are your thoughts on social media networks? Which one is your favourite? Is there one that you think shouldn't even exist? And also, do you have a favourite celebrity account on any of them?

Hope to see you on Saturday! The trivia will be around 4 pm EST. This weeks trivia prize consists of 3000 xats.

omg love that banner :p

• Advanced Members
14 hours ago, Lamingtons said:

Where is "WhatsApp" on this list? I think it's a social networking uh, more expensive than 95% "social networkings" that have on the list

After a small bit of research:

Whatsapp: 8.9 billion
Youtube 26 - 40 billion
Twitter: 30 billion
Facebook: ~46.8 billion

??

• Award 1

• Volunteers

Why isn't xat on the list, that's the real question (annoyed).

Twitter is useful for hearing celebrity opinions. Their tweets are often embedded in online news/magazine articles, and I quite enjoy reading them!

• Award 1

• Bot Service Providers

Hello social! This Saturday, hosted by myself, don't miss out on your chance to win (boo), (Halloween), (spooky), (horror), (carve), (witch) and xats/days. Just in time for Halloween, we bring you Halloween trivia for the trivia lovers, but to spice things up a little, I've decided to add a few other ways for users to win a little treat this Halloween season. Can't spoil all the details yet though, so we'll see you this Saturday at 2:00pm ET. Don't forget to bring your spooky vibes! Happy Halloween from all of us at Social! 

• Award 2

• Volunteers

To go with this weeks theme, this weeks discussion question is: 

What's your favourite way to celebrate Halloween? Whether this is dressing up, eating candy, having a party, waiting for another xat Halloween power or whatever it is let us know! Maybe even share some previous stories!

• Award 3