Jump to content
Admin

BOO 411

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

Is this based on zukes recent boo suggestion? 

I doubt it. Nothing about it matches besides the name.

  • Award 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooh, two Halloween powers again this year. (cute)

 

Congratulations Zuke for the awesome name prediction!

  • Award 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crow said:

Ooh, two Halloween powers again this year. (cute)

 

Congratulations Zuke for the awesome name prediction!

 

2 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Is this based on zukes recent boo suggestion? 

Thanks crow, and I guess I was I didn't get a test tho lafleur.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that power is looking nice, but can you advise in the banner when release it? to can buy all users ty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What treats do eye doctors give out on Halloween?

candy corneas

 

5 hours ago, FrozenZuke said:

 

Thanks crow, and I guess I was I didn't get a test tho lafleur.

have to wait until the power is created, also 411 is my birthday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Powers like this are most likely pre planned, its near Halloween so boo was most likely a planed power for Halloween at some point. It was obvious that this power would be made at some point!

 

So no this wasn't based off Zukes suggestion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Paul said:

Powers like this are most likely pre planned, its near Halloween so boo was most likely a planed power for Halloween at some point. It was obvious that this power would be made at some point!

 

So no this wasn't based off Zukes suggestion

 

Yea what a coincidence its called Boo and has ghost smilies..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LaFleur said:

tbh he should receive the power for free, he probably brought the thought up at all

 

33 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

Yea what a coincidence its called Boo and has ghost smilies..

 

Not that it's my business but you're wrong. This power was originally suggested by a Smiley Maker last year however it wasn't released until now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should probably start suggesting Christmas powers now tbh. (sman)

 

There's a better chance of getting a test power.

  • Award 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

think we could have a watermelon power too?

47 minutes ago, Crow said:

We should probably start suggesting Christmas powers now tbh. (sman)

 

There's a better chance of getting a test power.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, LaFleur said:

 

Yea what a coincidence its called Boo and has ghost smilies..

 

Yes, hard to belive, this power isn't based off his suggestion, that's why he isn't getting a test power dor free. Not even the name was taken from his suggestion, this was planned to be released since one year ago. Just because he guessed the name it doesn't mean he should get a test (im sure he got the name from my hint)

 

 

And thanks, I'm glad you liked it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Junior said:

Yes, hard to belive, this power isn't based off his suggestion, that's why he isn't getting a test power dor free. Not even the name was taken from his suggestion, this was planned to be released since one year ago. Just because he guessed the name it doesn't mean he should get a test (im sure he got the name from my hint)

 

Alright then. I just tried to make it fair, but if it was already done/planned the previous year, i can comprehend it.

 

And yes, the power looks really awesome, one of the best powers of xat. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbh, botomb is glitched if you use #boback on it. (You guess it's same about size.)

 

99bEZJY.gif

 

I don't know if it's done on purpose ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, SlOom said:

Tbh, botomb is glitched if you use #boback on it. (You guess it's same about size.)

 

99bEZJY.gif

 

I don't know if it's done on purpose ...

Yes the same issue we have with size, the coding used to make the ghost fly is conflicting the coding used to make the  ghost come from the tomb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Junior said:

Yes the same issue we have with size, the coding used to make the ghost fly is conflicting the coding used to make the  ghost come from the tomb.

 

Ok no problem, i wanted to know so now it's okay. ;) 

 

Good job, btw.

  • Award 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.