10 Days of Halloween EXTRAVAGANZA - 130+ Powers, Namecolor, xats!

Steven

• Steven pinned this topic
  • Advanced Members

Wishing the best of luck to everyone entering! For those of you unaware of how some of the contests work there's a tab above the schedule called "CONTESTS TYPES" all the contest types in this event and how they work will all be posted there before the extravaganza begins so if you have any questions regarding some of the contests that may look unfamiliar to you then you can either check there about a day before the extravaganza or contact the host if there's something you're unaware of.

This year there are also some new contests such as What's That Pumpkin! and Name That Spell! If you have any questions about how those contests work you can either contact me or wait till I've added it to the contests types tab. 

• Award 2

• Volunteers

Will we have 12 Days of Christmas too? :$ Presents every day?

It looks like a fantastic schedule, though. Would be funny to hand out (chocolate) and (candy) as prizes too!

Hope everyone has a good Halloween!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

The first contest which is Hide and Seek is being hosted today at 6:30PM GMT+1 by Jake for [10]Trickortreat. There will be 10 chats overall, each time you find the chat that Jake is hiding at first you'll win [1] Trickortreat. You can only win a maximum of [2] Trickortreats but it won't count as a win overall. This will start in 14 minutes at xat.com/Game.

The contest after that is Hangman and will be hosted for [10] Reaper by me at 7:30 GMT+1. 

If you have any questions about the contests being hosted on schedule please contact me.

• Award 1

• Steven unpinned this topic
  • Elie locked this topic