New Power (ABC)

El1z

• Advanced Members

This is a Group power (ABC) And If you have the power assigned to your chat regname then will be sorted alphabeticallywith the exception toons, who will be at the end of the list.

• Award 1

• Volunteers

Hi, nice idea! I have a few issues, though:

1) People spend great amounts of money to purposely get as high up the list as possible. This includes purchasing lower IDs and shorter shortnames. You'd be denying them that place for the sake of a <500 xat group power.

2) How would you organise people with symbols and other things in their name?

I do, however, enjoy being organised in real life, so this power appeals to me a lot. I wish you luck!

Also, be sure to use the search bar in the top-right corner to find previous suggestions! The new forums have been up for 7 months, so a lot of ideas have been taken already.

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, Crow said:

Hi, nice idea! I have a few issues, though:

1) People spend great amounts of money to purposely get as high up the list as possible. This includes purchasing lower IDs and shorter shortnames. You'd be denying them that place for the sake of a <500 xat group power.

2) How would you organise people with symbols and other things in their name?

I do, however, enjoy being organised in real life, so this power appeals to me a lot. I wish you luck!

I edited my topic i wanted to say regname no nickname because nickname can be changed each second but regname can't.

1- They could be located before the ABC list depending on their shortname  and short ID depending on Both. (Any other idea you can suggest)

2-i guess i answered this  with (They will be organized For their shortname and ID ) Example My reg is El1z(16161616) Then Elian (23164633) will be after meeventhough has good shortname my ID is higher and nicer than his.

Thanks you!! (hug) 

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, FrozenZuke said:

The userlist is already based on id's and powers in value, im sure people would be upset spending a lot of money to be on the top of the list finding themselves on the bottom.

Better For xat more money to them :) 

• Advanced Members

Eh, this wouldn't work on xat because it would render powers like topman and a function of purple useless, and low digit IDs are costly enough as is. However, it would be nice if we could organize our friend's list instead of it going in ID order.

• Award 2