(yellow) power

LaFleur

• Volunteers

I cannot like this enough. Although we already have some cute lemon smileys, I still really want that lemonade stand or something. I am so for this. Yessss! :$  :'(

Yellow pawn can be the same price as the pink pawn no? But if they make this, soon enough maybe we will have a power for every colour.  GetStrip5.php?c=S_ono_16_16_c.png

• Volunteers

The last pawn (ruby) was released in September 2012, correct? I believe it's time for another, and yellow fills the color gap perfectly.

There was an idea floating around on the old forums about linking the pawn to your forum account or mobile app. But nonetheless, I think it's a great idea. It'll make the chat even more colorful!

• Thanks 1

• Advanced Members

Definitely time to introduce a new pawn color. The rich get purple gold and ruby, the poor only get blueman and pink, so a pawn that balances that out would be nice whether they choose yellow or some other color. Also people need to stop, gold is not yellow.. yellow wouldn't have the shine gold has anyway to determine their differences. 

edit: I wouldn't be mad if they made a new epic pawn, but seeing there were so many epic powers made this year than normal, I would rather have a cheaper pawn that isn't epic. 

• Award 1

• Volunteers
Just now, Crow said:

Would everypower users complain about having to buy another pawn they'd probably never use?

Just wondering what your thoughts are.

EP users are buying powers they most likely don't use every week, I don't see how that makes a difference. (hmm) 

• Award 2

• Volunteers
1 hour ago, Sydno said:

EP users are buying powers they most likely don't use every week, I don't see how that makes a difference. (hmm) 

Lol, so true though. x_x

By the price, I'm guessing this pawn would disappear when becoming a higher rank, like pink and blueman (unless flashrank is enabled, or an owner in stealth)?

Honestly, I think it's a good year for it. Yellow is an iconic color for xat, and we're celebrating its 10th anniversary. We've just had the classic smileys released too (also yellow).

• Award 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Volunteers

Perhaps xat could release a new pawn like Yellow to be exclusive to HTML5 (similar to how Category power is exclusive to HTML5).

It would help encourage more users to switch over by choice (rather than being forced to at the last minute) and would help ease the transition process between Flash and HTML5. This idea was suggested by ELDONABEEE (1519385625) via Feedback chat.

The pawn doesn't have to be free, of course, and could still be unlocked through collecting Allpowers or AllLimiteds etc.

Also, add a wasp smiley to balance the cuteness of the chick and the flower. :$

• Award 3