Ayuda is on (Protect Mode)

El1z

• Advanced Members

For a while ayuda has been changing and is not for good, users prefer going to help eventhough they have to use translator... Because ayuda is getting just a joke with owners and presuming of the rank and saying she is admins staff (lies ofc), i think is time Ayuda get new and resposable staffs there are good and trusted Users that could make good job with Ayuda. i used to see more than 10 times Ayuda in protect mode without anyraid or spammers just because the owner set to /p for no reason, isn't it a joke? is that good for Ayuda ofc is not good for. Please @Admin when you try once twice and more times with the same Ayuda staffs and they can not run as well that official xat just one thing you miss to do, changing staffs for complete like you did with xat Chat and see now how good is Chat since Verite ( @Rida ) started to manage Chat, there is the best example when something need to be done. :d 

• Advanced Members

Watch this...

bLJvr5c.png?1

Is that a real reason to let a help and official xat with protect on whole and all nights?

4QRFA4g.png?2

She is saying that they set protect mode because the xat stay alone? (hmm)  Really?

then she says that is better because if someo ppl coms to bother but how can they bother if there is none to bother?and why there is a Bot there?

Are you kidding me? that means all official should set protect mode because there is none and some bad users "could" go to Bother or spam or flood in the xat? 

• Volunteers

I do not think the forum is the best place to come and talk about Ayuda.. If you have problems with the staff, make sure to contact directly the main owner of the chat, and solve the problem with him.

Every chats can't be perfect, but when it's a official chat, more responsibility and seriousness should be provided on the chat. 

People on here can't do anything about appart if a volunteer appears and takes over the problem.

• Advanced Members
26 minutes ago, SlOom said:

I do not think the forum is the best place to come and talk about Ayuda.. If you have problems with the staff, make sure to contact directly the main owner of the chat, and solve the problem with him.

where is the Main? Because none can see him.

• Bot Service Providers

Hello, as sloom said, you can contact wiki using the "group message"

On Sun Oct 16 2016 at 0:27 PM, SlOom said:

Message him from this link http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/ownerfeedback.php?GroupName=Ayuda, he will get the message on his email. Simple.

Or if you have no answer from him, contact a volunteer directly.

Anyway, this method is used when don't have staff online, I think is good because always have ppl going just for do troll, "bad jokes", etc. If you need more, see the staff http://blog.mundoxat.com/chat-ayuda/staff/ you can contact someone and say what you think, I think all suggestions will be received.

Thanks!

• Advanced Members
On 10/16/2016 at 11:04 AM, Wiki said:

I'm sorry to say that you haven't contacted me like you said.

So we will try to fix that soon, thanks for your interest.

You were not online  and i didn't have you email and you pc is almost always on and pm too, but thats all ayuda needed you controll them. 

Is ok now i will contact you if i notice something wrong.