What is your favorite football team?

Marya

• Volunteers

Used to be Chelsea when the Special One was still in charge.

Now it's probably Tottenham. They promote young English talent, which is good for the national team, and have a bright future with the 61,000 seater-stadium they're moving into for the 2018-19 season. Plus, they're 2nd in the Premier League at the time of posting. :)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
Just now, Paya said:

I don't really watch football, but it'd probably be Arsenal purely because the rest of my family support them. 

Awesome if u dont like Madrid , that is awesome  <33 heheh  jk 

• Advanced Members

Barca. Not just because they are playing good football, but also because they had alot of legends in the pas, e.g. ronaldinho, maradona, henry, puyol, etc. That also applies to real madrid, with ronaldo, roberto carlos, zidane, beckam, casillas, etc.

But personally i love barcelona, because Ronaldinho was my favorite player in my childhood and the man was a very enthusiastic player, which i kinda miss nowadays.

• Award 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...