A new name power (nametext)

Defiance

• Advanced Members

Ever get tired of having to go messletters for an italic name? With this power you can automatically save your name styles. For example once you pick the italics option your name would be in italics. If you pick the bold option your name will be bold regardless of being in a chat with another friend. If you also click on the power in your power list you can view the names you have automatically created and then click on them again to use those names. Recommended store price: 400 xats. Name: Nametext.

• Volunteers

Would people pay 400 xats for something they can essentially copy/paste for free, though?

I think you'd need more styles than bold, italic and underline to justify such a thing. But I do appreciate the idea of having official styles that everyone can see (not just appearing as boxes!)

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Yes they can copy and paste these styles for free but most don't have the operating systems required to view their names.

Which is where this power comes in which doesn't require everyone to have a certain operating system or browser etc to view a name.

• Advanced Members
13 hours ago, Defiance said:

Which is where this power comes in which doesn't require everyone to have a certain operating system or browser etc to view a name.

I think if a user is using the latest version of Chrome browser they're all able to see all messletters names.

• Volunteers
On 12/10/2016 at 3:55 PM, Kotufa said:

I would not pay for something I can copy and paste

I suppose admins could remove compatibility with messletters, etc. - only allowing basic characters and numbers. This would make (nametext) essential for using different styles.

But you can probably imagine the criticism they'd receive, and non-subscribers would also be disadvantaged.

• Award 1