Status Shuffle

Sifu

• Advanced Members

Kind of like shuffle power, but with this power, you can have multiple status at once. So for example, you could have "I am feeling good" to "I am feeling better" and "I am feeling awesome." It will change to your preferred statuses every two minutes or one minute if even. Hope you like this!

• Members

At first, I was like, nah I don't want this. Then I thought about how this would be useful when I'm like.. trying to write song lyrics as statuses or something, then my face went: :o !!

I feel like this could be slightly confusing if used by certain people, though.

Nice idea, Sifu. (:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

If it changes automatically (5 second intervals for example) then it will lag people especially if there are multiple people who have it, but if the status changes every time you refresh or something like that, then that's a nifty power, I'd buy it. Sadly we are gonna get a status power (statusgrad) soon so I don't see 2 status powers coming out back to back. 

• Volunteers

It makes sense from a real-world perspective. Digital advertising boards are often changing or scrolling, and not just standing still... And that's probably the only time I'll ever compare Xat to real life.