New Power (Cynics)

ider

• Advanced Members

New Power (Cynics) As halloween is coming soon i though in a power Called Chucky That could be a scary power.

(Chucky) (Chcynic) (ChMad) (Chlooking) (chstab) (chcome)

or

(Cchucky) (Cjason) (Cfreddy) (Csaw) (Cannabelle) (Cregan) (Channibal) (Csamara)

Those are some of the smilies i can imagine Can be done of Chucky

• Volunteers

Potential copyrights aside, I really love this idea! There's something really subtle and sinister about porcelain dolls.

Imagine if this power just randomly appeared in your account one day, and it had a creepy cracked face as its smiley. You can't trade or sell it, and Admins never created it either - it just added itself to the system. Strange things would happen while it's there too, and it would disappear and reappear when you least expect it.

• Advanced Members
24 minutes ago, Crow said:

Potential copyrights aside, I really love this idea! There's something really subtle and sinister about porcelain dolls.

Imagine if this power just randomly appeared in your account one day, and it had a creepy cracked face as its smiley. You can't trade or sell it, and Admins never created it either - it just added itself to the system. Strange things would happen while it's there too, and it would disappear and reappear when you least expect it.

Lol crow u have the best imagination XD