Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Members

Xat couldn't make a Pokemon into a power because thats copyright infringement. 

 

You have made a lot of suggestions recently, try spending more time on a few suggestions and actually work out what some of the smilies would look like instead of suggesting so many powers per day; powers have a better chance of being created if they are interesting and well thought out :p.

  • Award 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Volunteers
1 minute ago, Harrison said:

Xat couldn't make a Pokemon into a power because thats copyright infringement. 

 

You have made a lot of suggestions recently, try spending more time on a few suggestions and actually work out what some of the smilies would look like instead of suggesting so many powers per day; powers have a better chance of being created if they are interesting and well thought out :p.

As he states in his first post, he only took the pokemon as an example. The idea is a dragon which spits fire.

  • Award 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Game Makers

There seems to be a misunderstanding in this thread, so I reopened it.

 

The Pokemon image was only used as an example in his post; he was saying, what if xat would make a smiley like that. 

 

He wasn't saying xat should make a smiley exactly like that.

  • Award 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Volunteers
14 hours ago, LaFleur said:

As he states in his first post, he only took the pokemon as an example. The idea is a dragon which spits fire.

 

Are we going for a cute dragon, or badass dragon? In that case, Charizard > Charmander. :p

 

Lovely idea though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members
7 hours ago, Maverick said:

There seems to be a misunderstanding in this thread, so I reopened it.

 

The Pokemon image was only used as an example in his post; he was saying, what if xat would make a smiley like that. 

 

He wasn't saying xat should make a smiley exactly like that.

Well said, Maverick. People shouldn't misunderstand him and this can actually make a good power if done correctly in my opinion.

  • Award 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.