iPreview

Cleon

• Volunteers

I think the concept is okay. I mean, on the forum we are able to see the smiley we use before posting it. That being said, I don't think this feature needs to make it so that the smiley is huge in the text box. However, it would be neat if you typed (lemon) for example and the lemon smiley would show in the text box before you send it. It could be useful if you have a lot of powers and forget some smiley codes and just wanted to test and make sure you have the right one so you avoid less failures. :$ 

Also, you can use a bot to test smileys. But, this feature would avoid having to use outside resources (like the wiki, bot etc) to make sure you have the right smiley code. 

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

Very unique way to suggest something, nice one!

I wouldn't mind this and it will definitely be useful sometimes you need to send a few smilies before you get what you desire, this way you will be able to preview it instantly rather than having to copy the code, send a message to see it, paste the code again and change it and repeat.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
9 minutes ago, Chelly said:

"iThink iLike iZuke iJust iKidding"

beautiful.

Yep  Think like zuke , just kidding , Just a little joke  for the fun 

5 minutes ago, FrozenZuke said:

Nice suggestion @Cleon 

Some people are confused, he basically used apple as a joke to fit in with his suggestion.

The suggestion to preview the smiley you are testing in the send button.

Nice Job Cleon, keep it up.

Yes , I'm writing the post now :p 

4 minutes ago, Sedat said:

Omg, music is very emotional! |-)

I like it, good job!

Thanks , i just search for 2h a good music  , Thanks for the feedback ! 

2 minutes ago, Lemona said:

I think the concept is okay. I mean, on the forum we are able to see the smiley we use before posting it. That being said, I don't think this feature needs to make it so that the smiley is huge in the text box. However, it would be neat if you typed (lemon) for example and the lemon smiley would show in the text box before you send it. It could be useful if you have a lot of powers and forget some smiley codes and just wanted to test and make sure you have the right one so you avoid less failures. :$ 

Lemona , Yes i show 2 exemples with the () and without the () (hello) 

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Very unique way to suggest something, nice one!

I wouldn't mind this and it will definitely be useful sometimes you need to send a few smilies before you get what you desire, this way you will be able to preview it instantly rather than having to copy the code, send a message to see it, paste the code again and change it and repeat.

Think simple ^^ 

• Advanced Members
Just now, iAngelo said:

What about trying to clean up and organize the "smiley list" on the side of the chat?

Introducing the iList 2 --

Also a great idea but forget the list ... No body use the list now but if they make a new one maybe  people will use it more 

• Advanced Members

I dislike the way it's taking the space on the type box but maybe this feature could be added in the Games app..btw i like this feature where i can preview the smiley (would be useful if you are sending a smiley with a long smiley codes) before sending it to the main chat.