Halloween background contest for Chat & more

Anar

• Advanced Members
  1. Do not submit any fraudulent entries to contests. This includes, but is not limited to, the following items: submitting content you did not create, submitting content where you did not give appropriate credit to works used in your submission(s), submitting fake doodle backgrounds or gameban screenshots, and submitting doodle content created using applications or services not provided by xat.

Check guidelines and scroll down to Contests and Events Section Guidelines.

FrozenZuke, Flake, Dazer, Manu and me dont have a credit.

• Wiki Editors
1 hour ago, Ediz said:

just a thoughtfulness (: I'm Sory  

5y3eibv.png

Necessary arrangements have been made. Thanks @Arthur

Well, it still says "offical".

2 hours ago, Sedat said:

Maybe... (hmm) :p    http://prntscr.com/cx9ktr

It doesn't prove anything... nor does it change the fact that you got your entry from this website.

• Advanced Members
23 hours ago, Arthur said:

It doesn't prove anything... nor does it change the fact that you got your entry from this website.

19 hours ago, Manu said:

I have to give credit not because it was I who created the template, I think what you say lacks arguments @Sedat

17 hours ago, Rant said:

Literally entire entry made by other people.

Good work.

P.S. We're talking about Advanced Inner Template 2 here.

9 hours ago, Daniel said:

Cmon guys, give him a break... at least he made the oute--

9 hours ago, Anar said:

To confirm, Sedat's entry has been disqualified from the contest due to submitting a fraudulent entry.

Well guys! I thought that, I should have done that.(delayed decision) I'm okay with that.  That is no importance for me to win! My purpose is only multi-entry. Not win. Maybe, to encourage other people. I think that was a good work. 

I can't give credit because I could not find in recent history. I'm saving on my computer.(No information with creative) Yes, it's my fault but maybe this are corrected by me and all people.
I think that all entries not original. This is normal! Because, creative should take inspiration from somethings. We can use the data that we hosted on computer. Can be found on the internet. I am sure, many people did like me. We need to appreciate it. It's the effort that counts. Everyone was labored.  We should respect the labor. @Manu can be inspire me. He have good template works. He already shared in the forum for us to use that. Maybe I used, really I dont know. That is available for a long time on my computer.(I have mentioned this before) if I use, thank the contributor or contributors. 

On 08.10.2016 at 3:52 PM, Sedat said:

Edited by me

My entry has been edited by me.

All entry are really very good! I think, it will be difficult.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks.

• zw locked this topic