Halloween background contest for Chat & more

Anar

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Ediz said:

YcKaZ2t.png

Happy Halloween   ^-^

On your background you need to have "Radio +18" and "the official international xat chat" and also you need an outter too. Look at Zuke and Sedat designs. They gave us an inner and outter.

Anyway, you have a nice background, I really love this owls( I have a shirt with the owl boy too). I really hope you will make an outter too and on ur inner you will add what Anar request.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
13 minutes ago, Meow said:

On your background you need to have "Radio +18" and "the official international xat chat" and also you need an outter too. Look at Zuke and Sedat designs. They gave us an inner and outter.

Anyway, you have a nice background, I really love this owls( I have a shirt with the owl boy too). I really hope you will make an outter too and on ur inner you will add what Anar request.

This is just for the Halloween celebration    : ) I have time to do background. it's just warming up , thank u 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

On 08.10.2016 at 3:52 PM, Sedat said:

I did an update! I realized that, incompatible the outer background with CSS code... Corrected and updated!

• Tree(2x) added.
  • Changed the hand position.
  • Xat.com logo added.
  • Changed the "Chat" text.
  • Changed the CSS code. (Compatible with all screen sizes)(Max:2560x1440)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
9 minutes ago, Sedat said:

Is it compulsory? Mmm, I dont know it...

1. Do not submit any fraudulent entries to contests. This includes, but is not limited to, the following items: submitting content you did not create, submitting content where you did not give appropriate credit to works used in your submission(s), submitting fake doodle backgrounds or gameban screenshots, and submitting doodle content created using applications or services not provided by xat.

Check guidelines and scroll down to Contests and Events Section Guidelines.