Jump to content
LaFleur

Forum Suggestions List

Recommended Posts

Having a computer that doesn't work well at all, I'm curious as to when the mobile app will be ready!? It's past due xat gets one! For free of course! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if this was on here or not but the xat favicon (finally) got updated.

e67b192dd22a463a8b96683b20bb7ae0.png

(new)                                        (old)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Harrison said:

Not sure if this was on here or not but the xat favicon (finally) got updated.

e67b192dd22a463a8b96683b20bb7ae0.png

(new)                                        (old)

 

Woo nice. I didn't noticed about this.

 

I don't know, why they just don't use the xat planet as favicon. 

 

I think, they are going to change a lot of things but i don't know what..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SlOom said:

 

Woo nice. I didn't noticed about this.

 

I don't know, why they just don't use the xat planet as favicon. 

 

I think, they are going to change a lot of things but i don't know what..

The smilie was kept because it represents the chats, it was just updated with the new xat style.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Junior said:

The smilie was kept because it represents the chats, it was just updated with the new xat style.

Some deserve (emo) rather than (smile).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Junior said:

The smilie was kept because it represents the chats, it was just updated with the new xat style.

 

I said that, because on Xat.com home, they use the "xat planet" instead of the smile... so idk

 

m2R5GLe.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SlOom said:

 

I said that, because on Xat.com home, they use the "xat planet" instead of the smile... so idk

 

m2R5GLe.png

 

That's why the xat planet wasn't used instead...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/10/2016 at 2:44 PM, Techy said:

General 13 and 15 are the same

Thanks, fixed.

 

Marked Powers Smilies 27. Antiquity/classic power as done. 

 

New added

General 33 @bluecolour1 ; 34 @EV1L ; 35 @FrozenZuke ; 36 @iSanty ; 37 @Maklyn ; 38 and 39 @Techy

Powers Functions / Features 11 ammended @ider ; 17 @Cleon

Powers Smilies 52 @ider & @Crow ; 53 @FrozenZuke ; 54 @ider

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LaFleur I haven't been on to mention this, but you can cross out my excite power suggestion as some of the smilies were added with xat's 10 year anniversary bundle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mencee said:

@LaFleur I haven't been on to mention this, but you can cross out my excite power suggestion as some of the smilies were added with xat's 10 year anniversary bundle.

Ok, done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 'use your own' avatar button on your change name panel thing.

 

Being able to choose the ban length and reason when banning someone using the in app doodlerace ban feature (brown pawn). Even the option to kick... 

 

Being able to set a reason for banning or kicking someone with rapid, as it doesnt have that many uses now, especially on official chats, because 'rapid' can't be used as a reason unless banning raid bots or users unbanning themselves. Perhaps rapid could be in brackets within the reason. With a reason, you could use rapid to ban inappropriate users.

 

I have banned $1 for 24 hours. Reason: Inappropriate (rapid)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

General

40 and 41 @FrozenZuke ; 42 @Actavus ; 43 @Cleon / @ider ; 44 @Five

 

Power(Features) - Functions

18 mine ; 20 @Actavus

 

Powers - Groups

2 @Scrub

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

On 12/11/2016 at 10:49 PM, SirCharlie said:

The 'use your own' avatar button on your change name panel thing.

Apparently got removed recently since it was broken.

 

On 12/11/2016 at 10:49 PM, SirCharlie said:

Being able to choose the ban length and reason when banning someone using the in app doodlerace ban feature (brown pawn). Even the option to kick... 

Added to General 45.

 

On 12/11/2016 at 10:49 PM, SirCharlie said:

Being able to set a reason for banning or kicking someone with rapid, as it doesnt have that many uses now, especially on official chats, because 'rapid' can't be used as a reason unless banning raid bots or users unbanning themselves. Perhaps rapid could be in brackets within the reason. With a reason, you could use rapid to ban inappropriate users.

Can you check General 41, should be the same you asked i think?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have had a look through the main list but not replies as that would take ages if these have already been mentioned then sorry for bringing them up again.

 

TTTH - A lot of people already know that TTTH doesn't work correctly but didn't see it on the list. When using /t it will ignore the user but not show them the TTTH animation.

 

LOVE - When the chat has 32 (love) powers assigned it unlocks the smiley heart flix, by default it shows flowers. When I try changing it to beat or d smilies it does not save or update the smiley I have chosen. 

http://prntscr.com/dj2nf6 & http://prntscr.com/dj2nv5

 

Group Power Smilies - Group power smilies no longer work in the chats description. e.g. using (banish),(love),(gcontrol) smilies used to appear when typed into the description and assigned to the chat but no longer work.

http://prntscr.com/dj2ost & http://prntscr.com/dj2o5p

-As a little suggestion is it possible to have a little smiley or icon which can be used to represent a chat has all group powers assigned, this would be the same way users have the smiley for (allpowers) and (everypower)? - 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THIS YEARS LAST UPDATE! 

May lots of suggestions are going to get used next year and all bugs fixed too!

 

General:  46 & 50 @Elie ; 47 @Steven ; 48 @Nathan ; 49 @Five ; 51 @JotaRules ; 52 @SJBB

Bugs/Issues: 28, 29 & 30 @SJBB

Powers functions: 21 @Finna ; 22 @Angelo

Power smilies: 55 @ANGY

 

On 26.12.2016 at 2:28 AM, Crow said:

Aww what happened to the madball game topic? ;-;

Madball game topic?? Was it listed here?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ability to use the old xat mobile pawn from (m.xat.com) when using the xat mobile application. This will allow users to know if someone is using the mobile application instead of a computer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SJBB said:

The ability to use the old xat mobile pawn from (m.xat.com) when using the xat mobile application. This will allow users to know if someone is using the mobile application instead of a computer. 

 

What will it bring to know if the user is on mobile or not? Nothing.

 

You can already sometimes know when an user is on mobile with the available pawn from the friendlist. (Orange pawn)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SlOom said:

 

What will it bring to know if the user is on mobile or not? Nothing.

It's a neat feature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Elie said:

It's a neat feature.

 

Neat feature.. neat feature ... If admins wanted to add it, it would be added since they started to working on the app... don't you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, SlOom said:

Neat feature.. neat feature ... If admins wanted to add it, it would be added since they started to working on the app... don't you think?

I forgot you spoke on admin's behalf. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suggested this some time ago, thought it could use the "mobilebeta" smiley.

 

eef6d31a186b450f8e922902079c3806.png

 

I don't see why you shouldn't have this optionally, personally i'd like to tell people that i am on phone, expressing someone that i might be not chatting from home/a computer and that i can't type as fast as i usually do on pc.

The orange pawn is barely noticeable and i hope it was just a temporary thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LaFleur said:

I suggested this some time ago, thought it could use the "mobilebeta" smiley.

 

eef6d31a186b450f8e922902079c3806.png

 

I don't see why you shouldn't have this optionally, personally i'd like to tell people that i am on phone, expressing someone that i might be not chatting from home/a computer and that i can't type as fast as i usually do on pc.

The orange pawn is barely noticeable and i hope it was just a temporary thing.

 

Sorry LaFleur I didn't know you already suggested this before but I did look through the list before commenting and didn't see it unless I skipped passed it by mistake. I agree the orange pawn is barely noticeable and would prefer to at least have the option to use the mobile pawn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.