Forum Suggestions List

LaFleur

• Advanced Members
On 18.04.2017 at 8:49 PM, QueenANIME said:

Future powers?

Not really or who knows. This is a list made by LaFleur with what things should be added on xat in his opinion. He added your idea and every1 idea who seems useful for xat and we hope @Admin will actually read it and add few things from this list.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Lunala said:

Not really or who knows. This is a list made by LaFleur with what things should be added on xat in his opinion. He added your idea and every1 idea who seems useful for xat and we hope @Admin will actually read it and add few things from this list.

@QueenANIME Basically this.^^ Most suggestions that are added have received positive feedback.

I just hope they'd do more things of the list, because looking at the stats, they are barely considered still. Here is a topic i started once about this 'issue'.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Sorry, This may off topic slightly here but we actually haven't done this yet.

2ihqwq8.png

I know we have a to do list for a reason but we actually haven't gathered a top 10 list as requested by @Admin. They could pick and choose things from the list if they wish but we know that isn't going to happen so at least if we do gather a top 10 list we might actually see some of these suggestions come to life?

Thoughts @LaFleur?

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
33 minutes ago, SJBB said:

Sorry, This may off topic slightly here but we actually haven't done this yet.

2ihqwq8.png

I know we have a to do list for a reason but we actually haven't gathered a top 10 list as requested by @Admin. They could pick and choose things from the list if they wish but we know that isn't going to happen so at least if we do gather a top 10 list we might actually see some of these suggestions come to life?

Thoughts @LaFleur?

Yes,i am aware of that. I am currently waiting whether the bugs/issues forum gets added to the forum or not. I'll hear about this very soon from Muffins who is asking the admins. (I'll let you know the outcome)

If not, i will do proper bugs list by priority and screenshots if needed. Its just, with that forum, they/we would just have a better overview and you could easily track them, + admin involvement.

• Award 1

• Volunteers
52 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

Yes,i am aware of that. I am currently waiting whether the bugs/issues forum gets added to the forum or not. I'll hear about this very soon from Muffins who is asking the admins. (I'll let you know the outcome)

If not, i will do proper bugs list by priority and screenshots if needed. Its just, with that forum, they/we would just have a better overview and you could easily track them, + admin involvement.

The top 10 bugs/suggestions had already been done and mailed since long time by @Paul.

But well, good luck.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
10 hours ago, SlOom said:

The top 10 bugs/suggestions had already been done and mailed since long time by @Paul.

But well, good luck.

Correct, so far on that list 1 thing was fixed, which was marked off on here, maybe I should re email it to get others fixed

• Contributors
On 4/24/2017 at 7:46 AM, Christina said:

Also...is protect being worked on or broke ATM?  Have to prove not a robot 20 times to get onto any chat

and forget getting on test chat @Admin

Being worked on.

I will edit or post a new reply when it's fixed.

Edit: Should be working on xat5. Not sure about the other chats. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
46 minutes ago, Christina said:

Also...is protect being worked on or broke ATM?  Have to prove not a robot 20 times to get onto any chat

and forget getting on test chat @Admin

This thing happens to me pretty often. First time I thought it was because of my internet provider, but after 3 days xat didnt asked me to prove that I am human anymore.

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, SlOom said:

@LaFleur You can remove the 15 from Powers - Smilies (Hedgehog power was suggested and it's now released, haha. :))

5/60 done. 8-)

Thanks, done.

https://forum.xat.com/topic/468-power-hedgehog/ If this guy is active still, he should receive the power for free. @Junior

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

All he did was copy and paste an image from google, so no, he shouldn't. It also appears that none of the expressions were used from his "suggestion".

I was about to defend him, but yea seems like he did more suggestions like this.

https://www.colourbox.de/vektor/16-smiley-igel-1-vektor-9641072 this and other of this suggestions can be found here, so nvm.

Though in my opinion, if this would be an unique case, i'd say he probably initiated the idea/style and used the google images to express what he wants.

• Advanced Members

Update powers smile - 53  BooHug change name with (boo) Just. And it can be pointed out how it's done because that power has already been created.

it already exists.

Edit: Update:  power Meow To! 09-29-2016

• Advanced Members

@Bau boo has been marked as done, meow wasn't in the list.

Update! Two new categories added: "Powers - Ban" and "Powers - FX" ; Added 'total' statistics

General: 65 @dann ; 66 myself

Powers - Functions: 31 @Madison ; 32 @dann

Power - Smilies: 61 myself , 62 @Bau

Powers - Ban: 2 @Gizzy

Powers - FX:1 @Cleon

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Voymo said:

Eh? 35 Voymo? What do you mean with "35"? :s

If you go to my first post and open up the hidden content of  "Powers(Features) - Functions", you'll see your suggestion "Opacity" which is number 35 and which has been added recently to the to-do list.

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

If you go to my first post and open up the hidden content of  "Powers(Features) - Functions", you'll see your suggestion "Opacity" which is number 35 and which has been added recently to the to-do list.

Ah, very nice!