Forum Suggestions List

LaFleur

• Volunteers

I made my list of the smilies that are not working. (Useless to report, I already did.)

Smilie name | Power
Tophat | Outfit
Kweep | Kbear
Unirope | Circus
Dunce2 | Dunce

There is also a bug, but comes from the client. Sometimes, the client adds 2 powers (super + statusglow) therefore believes that there is a power "(statusglowsuper)" but it happens a few times.

I think, it needs to be fixed. (if it's not already fixed)

• Advanced Members
18 hours ago, Mencee said:

the (pizza) emote doesn't work in feast either, I remember it stopped working as soon as they added (bitefx). 

Which pizza emote?

http://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Feast

http://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Flix

16 hours ago, SlOom said:

There is also a bug, but comes from the client. Sometimes, the client adds 2 powers (super + statusglow) therefore believes that there is a power "(statusglowsuper)" but it happens a few times.

I think, it needs to be fixed. (if it's not already fixed)

I don't get this, what exactly is happening and when? Try to explain better please.

Apart from this, i have added the empty smilies you mentioned.

• Volunteers
32 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

I don't get this, what exactly is happening and when? Try to explain better please.

Apart from this, i have added the empty smilies you mentioned.

I thought my sentence was enough to explain what happened.

Sometimes, some people are left with the power (statusglowsuper) added to their list instead of having the powers "statusglow" & "super". This problem comes from the Xat client. It happens randomly.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, LaFleur said:

Whenever I owned (feast) power, when I would type (pizza), it would be a blank space. With the power disabled, it just shows as (pizza). I'm not sure if this means the emote is broken, or they had plans to add a pizza emote to feast and never did.

lQekapl.png

But as Sloom said, reporting broken emotes won't do much, so I guess it doesn't matter. 

• Advanced Members
20 hours ago, SlOom said:

Sometimes, some people are left with the power (statusglowsuper) added to their list instead of having the powers "statusglow" & "super". This problem comes from the Xat client. It happens randomly.

Added.

19 hours ago, Mencee said:

Whenever I owned (feast) power, when I would type (pizza), it would be a blank space. With the power disabled, it just shows as (pizza). I'm not sure if this means the emote is broken, or they had plans to add a pizza emote to feast and never did.

lQekapl.png

Added.

Also added the xat wiki page loading/server issue. Discussion about that was on the old forum: xat wikis annoyance

• Award 1

• Volunteers
On 11/3/2016 at 9:44 PM, LaFleur said:

I see. So that appears in the power list of someone?

Sometimes it shows on the trade app, and powers list yes.

--------------------------

Btw, another thing to "improve" or just "remove" : 

rMZBxyb.png This thing !!!!!

When can we be able to type a message (in less 2 seconds) without having this thing ?! You write something long, you get a limit, damn just remove this thing, it's just boring.

And seriously @Admin, please REVIEW the SIZE power, because it's not normal to have this kind of "bugs/glitch" or whatever on Xat:

a7df0edfc15d5e2a2a94b654a3783081.gif

bQIlzBn.png

f16XpIg.png

Fix it.

• Award 3

• Volunteers
8 minutes ago, Karl said:

Theres no point fixing smiley glitches. 

Pce out girl scout

Anyway with you, there's always no point fixing stuffs... so lol

It's totally normal to leave it like that? No. If Xat gave minimal work on powers functions, there would be no glitches in the smileys.

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, SlOom said:

Anyway with you, there's always no point fixing stuffs... so lol

It's totally normal to leave it like that? No. If Xat gave minimal work on powers functions, there would be no glitches in the smileys.

Lets remake smilies to make SLOOM happy. You're asking smiley makers to go through their files, to fix layers. It's pointless. Okay.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, SlOom said:

Btw, another thing to "improve" or just "remove" : 

rMZBxyb.png This thing !!!!!

When can we be able to type a message (in less 2 seconds) without having this thing ?! You write something long, you get a limit, damn just remove this thing, it's just boring.

Its there to prevent spam, there is no better reason to remove it.

Also see: http://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Antispam&redirect=no

As for the size thing, make a new thread. That would become to unclear here.

• Advanced Members
On 3/11/2016 at 4:53 PM, Karl said:

Lets remake smilies to make SLOOM happy. You're asking smiley makers to go through their files, to fix layers. It's pointless. Okay.

But it's not just sloom who's requesting this bugged to be fixed, This glitch abuse is pretty damn annoying and irritating, especially when multiple people post it at once, and to make it worse when there's no bot to clear the chat or staff to ban the user, it makes the chat unusable. This glitch should've been fixed the second they found out it was even a thing. 

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
19 hours ago, TinkerDoodle said:

But it's not just sloom who's requesting this bugged to be fixed, This glitch abuse is pretty damn annoying and irritating, especially when multiple people post it at once, and to make it worse when there's no bot to clear the chat or staff to ban the user, it makes the chat unusable. This glitch should've been fixed the second they found out it was even a thing. 

Or just redevelop the use of size, size should just be used to make things smaller considering big is already a power that makes things bigger so I don't see any loss if size power loses the function to do so.

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Mencee said:

Or just redevelop the use of size, size should just be used to make things smaller considering big is already a power that makes things bigger so I don't see any loss if size power loses the function to do so.

Some people DO abuse the size power. As you see above something that could be abused. They should put a restriction on this, 

• Advanced Members

Size is a controverse power, it gives you lots of abilities, but you can also abuse it much.

Resdesigning it sounds like something they would not do. I would suggest to add the size limit to 7, anything higher is unnecessary, mostly disallowed and annoying. This would be a simple change to stem the abuse.

Fixing bugs like the big flower bug, would be the second significant thing to do.

• Cool 1

• Advanced Members

GENERAL IDEA:

I feel xat needs to let users know how many powers have been released for limited powers. For example, FROGGY has around 7000 released in total. A notification of this would make it easier for investors to know how many of a power has been released, which can help them to determine if the power is worth investing.

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Hound said:

GENERAL IDEA:

I feel xat needs to let users know how many powers have been released for limited powers. For example, FROGGY has around 7000 released in total. A notification of this would make it easier for investors to know how many of a power has been released, which can help them to determine if the power is worth investing.

Yeah would be nice. 

3 minutes ago, SlOom said:

It's the picture quality, not xat lol

Ok lol, for a second I thought... xd