Forum Suggestions List

LaFleur

• Volunteers
14 minutes ago, Harrison said:

Not sure if this was on here or not but the xat favicon (finally) got updated.

e67b192dd22a463a8b96683b20bb7ae0.png

(new)                                        (old)

Woo nice. I didn't noticed about this.

I don't know, why they just don't use the xat planet as favicon. 

I think, they are going to change a lot of things but i don't know what..

• Award 1

• Volunteers
12 hours ago, SlOom said:

Woo nice. I didn't noticed about this.

I don't know, why they just don't use the xat planet as favicon. 

I think, they are going to change a lot of things but i don't know what..

The smilie was kept because it represents the chats, it was just updated with the new xat style.

• Volunteers
18 minutes ago, Junior said:

The smilie was kept because it represents the chats, it was just updated with the new xat style.

I said that, because on Xat.com home, they use the "xat planet" instead of the smile... so idk

m2R5GLe.png

• Advanced Members
On 09/10/2016 at 2:44 PM, Techy said:

General 13 and 15 are the same

Thanks, fixed.

Marked Powers Smilies 27. Antiquity/classic power as done. 

New added

General 33 @bluecolour1 ; 34 @EV1L ; 35 @FrozenZuke ; 36 @iSanty ; 37 @Maklyn ; 38 and 39 @Techy

Powers Functions / Features 11 ammended @ider ; 17 @Cleon

Powers Smilies 52 @ider & @Crow ; 53 @FrozenZuke ; 54 @ider

• Award 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

The 'use your own' avatar button on your change name panel thing.

Being able to choose the ban length and reason when banning someone using the in app doodlerace ban feature (brown pawn). Even the option to kick... 

Being able to set a reason for banning or kicking someone with rapid, as it doesnt have that many uses now, especially on official chats, because 'rapid' can't be used as a reason unless banning raid bots or users unbanning themselves. Perhaps rapid could be in brackets within the reason. With a reason, you could use rapid to ban inappropriate users.

I have banned $1 for 24 hours. Reason: Inappropriate (rapid)

• Advanced Members

General

40 and 41 @FrozenZuke ; 42 @Actavus ; 43 @Cleon / @ider ; 44 @Five

Power(Features) - Functions

18 mine ; 20 @Actavus

Powers - Groups

2 @Scrub

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 12/11/2016 at 10:49 PM, SirCharlie said:

The 'use your own' avatar button on your change name panel thing.

Apparently got removed recently since it was broken.

Being able to choose the ban length and reason when banning someone using the in app doodlerace ban feature (brown pawn). Even the option to kick... 

Added to General 45.

Being able to set a reason for banning or kicking someone with rapid, as it doesnt have that many uses now, especially on official chats, because 'rapid' can't be used as a reason unless banning raid bots or users unbanning themselves. Perhaps rapid could be in brackets within the reason. With a reason, you could use rapid to ban inappropriate users.

Can you check General 41, should be the same you asked i think?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

I have had a look through the main list but not replies as that would take ages if these have already been mentioned then sorry for bringing them up again.

TTTH - A lot of people already know that TTTH doesn't work correctly but didn't see it on the list. When using /t it will ignore the user but not show them the TTTH animation.

LOVE - When the chat has 32 (love) powers assigned it unlocks the smiley heart flix, by default it shows flowers. When I try changing it to beat or d smilies it does not save or update the smiley I have chosen. 

http://prntscr.com/dj2nf6 & http://prntscr.com/dj2nv5

Group Power Smilies - Group power smilies no longer work in the chats description. e.g. using (banish),(love),(gcontrol) smilies used to appear when typed into the description and assigned to the chat but no longer work.

http://prntscr.com/dj2ost & http://prntscr.com/dj2o5p

-As a little suggestion is it possible to have a little smiley or icon which can be used to represent a chat has all group powers assigned, this would be the same way users have the smiley for (allpowers) and (everypower)? - 

• Award 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

THIS YEARS LAST UPDATE! 

May lots of suggestions are going to get used next year and all bugs fixed too!

General:  46 & 50 @Elie ; 47 @Steven ; 48 @Nathan ; 49 @Five ; 51 @JotaRules ; 52 @SJBB

Bugs/Issues: 28, 29 & 30 @SJBB

Powers functions: 21 @Finna ; 22 @Angelo

Power smilies: 55 @ANGY

On 26.12.2016 at 2:28 AM, Crow said:

Aww what happened to the madball game topic? ;-;

Madball game topic?? Was it listed here?

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

The ability to use the old xat mobile pawn from (m.xat.com) when using the xat mobile application. This will allow users to know if someone is using the mobile application instead of a computer. 

• Volunteers
4 hours ago, SJBB said:

The ability to use the old xat mobile pawn from (m.xat.com) when using the xat mobile application. This will allow users to know if someone is using the mobile application instead of a computer. 

What will it bring to know if the user is on mobile or not? Nothing.

You can already sometimes know when an user is on mobile with the available pawn from the friendlist. (Orange pawn)

• Advanced Members
23 minutes ago, SlOom said:

Neat feature.. neat feature ... If admins wanted to add it, it would be added since they started to working on the app... don't you think?

I forgot you spoke on admin's behalf. 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

I suggested this some time ago, thought it could use the "mobilebeta" smiley.

eef6d31a186b450f8e922902079c3806.png

I don't see why you shouldn't have this optionally, personally i'd like to tell people that i am on phone, expressing someone that i might be not chatting from home/a computer and that i can't type as fast as i usually do on pc.

The orange pawn is barely noticeable and i hope it was just a temporary thing.

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, LaFleur said:

I suggested this some time ago, thought it could use the "mobilebeta" smiley.

eef6d31a186b450f8e922902079c3806.png

I don't see why you shouldn't have this optionally, personally i'd like to tell people that i am on phone, expressing someone that i might be not chatting from home/a computer and that i can't type as fast as i usually do on pc.

The orange pawn is barely noticeable and i hope it was just a temporary thing.

Sorry LaFleur I didn't know you already suggested this before but I did look through the list before commenting and didn't see it unless I skipped passed it by mistake. I agree the orange pawn is barely noticeable and would prefer to at least have the option to use the mobile pawn.