Forum Suggestions List

LaFleur

• Volunteers
15 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

- PHP error after you complete a gameban, especially matchban and spaceban and especially when you use debug

All gamebans are working fine.

I just don't understand about spaceban.... do you mean "debug" for /debug or debug chat ? Because it seems to worked.

Screenshot_2.png

• Advanced Members
43 minutes ago, VideoGameSurveyor said:

More bugs!
Vote power does not work (poll does not load)
Winner and Punch are unbuyable due to requiring a quiz.

Importing doodles to photobucket via Dood power does not work.

I'm not sure admins care about doodle upload.. 

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, SlOom said:

All gamebans are working fine.

I just don't understand about spaceban.... do you mean "debug" for /debug or debug chat ? Because it seems to worked.

Screenshot_2.png

If you use debug to set your fps to 17 or higher (using /debug fps (insert # here)) then it usually shows a PHP error, same thing happens with matchban to a lesser extent.

• Volunteers
23 minutes ago, Gamee said:

If you use debug to set your fps to 17 or higher (using /debug fps (insert # here)) then it usually shows a PHP error, same thing happens with matchban to a lesser extent.

I don't see any errors even with my fps fixed to 17 like you said... I tried on spaceban & matchban .. so idk.

dhSqUpV.png

• Award 1

• Volunteers
19 minutes ago, TinkerDoodle said:

Also, they should make it so you can transfer doodles you make in the doodle app to (pframe). In my opinion paint could've been a pretty unique power but they missed an opportunity. 

The size is too small to do something like that

• Advanced Members
38 minutes ago, SlOom said:

I don't see any errors even with my fps fixed to 17 like you said... I tried on spaceban & matchban .. so idk.

dhSqUpV.png

Yeah it doesn't usually happen in lower hours, but after about 20 hrs it becomes way more frequent, especially with matchban.  

9rvTRlV.png

^that's 20 hrs ("You Win" shows up but then it's followed by the countdown, and the game restarts)

MLibPe0.png

^different 20 hr one showing the countdown after I completed it

It probably also relates to whether you finish either of them too fast or too slow, but that makes higher hour matchbans (50+) really hard to complete without getting the PHP error, to the point where it's almost impossible.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
22 hours ago, Lemona said:

Wow! This is honestly so thought out. 
Well done and I really like all the things you've said!

(P.S. One thing to add under Bugs/Issues: Broken gifts :$ ) 

Otherwise, thanks for sharing! 

Thanks for the feedback. What exactly do you mean by broken gifts? Can you explain a bit in detail.

21 hours ago, VideoGameSurveyor said:

Something else to add under issues, broken images on Firefox.

What images are broken on Firefox?

• Advanced Members
23 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Yes, you are right. It's back! I am the batman of xat and here is the updated Xats to do list for 2016+ !

Note:

• Most of the suggestions have been taken due to the positive response, stated bugs were given by the users, if there is an update on a bug, please tell me so.
  • Also make sure to check the replies on the certain suggestions i linked, because there is also some signifcant information and content.
  • Some links may take a while to open, because i have put them in the web archive machine.
  • Feel free to post more suggestions/bugs and i will take it on the list, if the positive feedback is high.

And.. if you support all or most of this stuff, feel free to leave a like or or give some response on the thread, which would be appeciated.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >

General
- An improved trade system with allpowers and everypowers check, and a search function. However, it must be not as detailed as in the suggestion to the right. According to: click here
- Adding all smilies(powers) of xat to the smilies side application left to chat and always keep it up to date. According to: click here
- Xatspace save/tab function. According to: click here
- Doodle & Doodlerace application update. According to: click here
- Return of the xat universe application
- Possibility to transfer gifts between IDs

- Snakerace playable without power. According to: click here

Bugs/Issues
- Fixing the shoot game. According to: click here
- Temp mod getting removed if you gameban yourself using the bot (or also when dunce/undunce/yellowcard/unyellow/badge/unbadge & more)
- Status sometimes removed when you gameban yourself
- PHP error after you complete a gameban, especially matchban and spaceban and especially when you use debug
- Snakerace sometimes restarting at the beginning
- Matchrace keeps going even after you complete a level (ex. at level 5 where you need to reach 300m, instead of going to the results screen it keeps going), causing results to show a lower score than what you completed
- Fix chess and pool
- "Use Your Own" button fixed (where you click your name)
- When you go the the Games tab on xat groups where you can find chats playing gameraces, most of them are empty with only the bot repeating the gameban. Should be fixed to only count chats that have at least 3 people playing the gameban to avoid those empty chats
- Invisible power deactivating when you pc someone

- Vote power does not work (poll does not load)

-Winner and Punch are unbuyable due to requiring a quiz

-Importing doodles to photobucket via Doodle power does not work

Powers(Features) - Functions
- Pcback Shuffle, Few Audies & Friend groups. According to: click here
- New photo/video websites to side application. According to: click here
- Gcontrol Addition - Allow certain links for guests. According to: click here

- Time stamps in chat messages (clock concept). According to: click here

- Woodplate Power - A woodplate which is writeable, similar to num. According to: click here

- Xat Medals - Including trader, mastertrader, and more. However, shouldn't be shown on the pawn, but rather on a separate list, similar to gifts. According to: click here

- Scrollstatus power/feature. According to: click here

Powers - Smilies
- Mixture power. According to: click here
- Magician - As magic power hasn't any yellow smilies. (Cupim should know what i mean)
- Painted power. According to: click here
- Beverages power. According to: click here
- Shirt power. According to: click here
- Dinosaur power. According to- click here
- Workout power. According to click here

Powers - Games

- Poker Game. According to: click here
- Parcheesi Game. According to: click here

- A game like Galaga. According to: click here

I think mobilebeta is not completely finished i'm not sure and i think it needs more update.

• Advanced Members
21 minutes ago, 6 said:

I think mobilebeta is not completely finished i'm not sure and i think it needs more update.

The administrators have started working on the iphone app, but i think it needs more work since they did not release it yet. 

• Advanced Members
54 minutes ago, CLassified3 said:

Ah ok. I wonder when they will release iphone beta 

The issue with releasing a beta for Iphone is you can only have a certain amount of people involved in the program. You also need to jailbreak your device, and provide the app developer your UDID. Based upon this, I highly doubt there will be an "open" beta like there was with android.

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Karl said:

The issue with releasing a beta for Iphone is you can only have a certain amount of people involved in the program. You also need to jailbreak your device, and provide the app developer your UDID. Based upon this, I highly doubt there will be an "open" beta like there was with android.

Yeah..