Forum Suggestions List

LaFleur

• Advanced Members
17 minutes ago, Arthur said:

The subhide + flashrank bug can be removed.

Did i add that? If so, can you tell me the number, because it seems like i can't find it?

Was it fixed?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Volunteers

Even if it was not listed on the list, admins fixed the stealth mode and added ruby, gold and purple and will now showing if you are in stealth mode. (Should working on the next chat update.)

#AdminReadyToxFix

@LaFleur

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, SlOom said:

Even if it was not listed on the list, admins fixed the stealth mode and added ruby, gold and purple and will now showing if you are in stealth mode. (Should working on the next chat update.)

#AdminReadyToxFix

@LaFleur

So the bug is/was: If you do $name and get in stealth, your ruby, gold and purple pawn would do what?

• Volunteers
On 8/3/2016 at 0:44 AM, LaFleur said:

19. Sometimes, some people are left with the power (statusglowsuper) added to their list instead of having the powers "statusglow" & "super". This problem seems to come from the Xat client and it is happening randomly. According to: click here

This issue has been fixed according to their source code and this picture

0abdbcf9f6a0404bb232cbf38119c37d.png

@LaFleur

• Volunteers
According to @Jadiction and @oj : 

Admins should fix the ability of not being able to see the powers "xavi" and nopc" in powers list.
Issues that occur:
	1. Users who want to buy the power cannot see if a specific user owns the power (if the specified user has it disabled).
	2. Users who are selling the power cannot prove they own them without being forced to enable them.
	3. Bots show inaccurate "values" for everymissing, missing and value commands when the powers are disabled. (A lot of people rely on these commands from bot services when they sell/buy powers)

This fix is a quick modification to 1 file and will help a lot.

@LaFleur @Admin

• Award 3

• Volunteers

According to the video i made, there is an issue with slotban when you are on debug mode. (I mean if you changed your fps to something else)

Yes it works if you haven't changed your fps, but broken if you changed it.

The issue is : It used to reset your score each time to 0 if you are more than 2.

Sorry for the video, but it wasn't supposed to be uploaded on Youtube, lol.

• Advanced Members

First post updated.

New: If i take your suggestion into the list, you will be mentioned.

Added General: 21 @Virtue, 22 @Techy, 23 @Harrison

Added two bugs mentioned by @SlOom. Reference number: Bugs/issues 26, 27

Added Powers - Smilies: 39 @6 , 40 @Spellweaver, 41 @iSanty

Added Free - Smilies: 5, 6 @6

Added Powers - Games: 6 @Five, 7 @SlOom

• Award 1

• Volunteers
On 8/3/2016 at 0:44 AM, LaFleur said:

14. Vote power does not work (poll does not load)

About this issue, i found recently the problem about (if i'm not wrong) :

When the poll is loaded, the SWF application sends data as "id, RoomID, cb" to 20048.php file that is used for power (vote) except that when the poll is not displayed, it is because that instead of having the userid (Example: id=10201040), it returns "id=undefined", so the poll is broken. (Like you can see on the picture ↓)

9fac75be2083411b99865e608ace7a2c.png

And when it returns correctly the id (id=10201040), it works fine.(Like you can see on the picture ↓)

a9c56f1fb4594d1f9da2f651f2822c1a.png

I think this is quick to fix this but POLL works fine, it's just a problem with the request.

@Admin

• Advanced Members

First post updated.

Added General 24 @Elie @Cupim ; 25 @Paul ; 26 @Mom ; 27 @UnitedKingdom ; 28 @Techy

Added Bugs/Issues 26 @SlOom

Added Powesr Features - Functions 12 @FrozenZuke ; 13 @Arthur

Added Powers Smilies 42 @KevinSK ; 43 @aeromendes; 44 @atti ; 45 @Maay ; 46 @6

Added Powers Games 8 @SlOom

Added Powers Gamebans 4 @IDIMA

And since the list became quite long, i decided to put the specific content into spoilers. If you don't like it that way, tell me and i will revert it.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
On 11/07/2016 at 6:00 PM, Maverick said:

I am not sure if they was brought up on the list or by another user, but the what smiley is now updated and has the question mark. 

You can also color the question mark this time around - (what#what#r)

Had added that to the list and marked as done. Forgot to tell you.

Beside that, also "missing flags" is marked as done.

• Volunteers
9 hours ago, Arthur said:

What a great fix. The pawn is there but if you hover over it, it'll show Owner. [Example]

I sent a fix to admins days ago (idk if they took mine) and it will be fixed probably on next client liked Maverick said if they haven't forget it.

It happens to forget a line code. :)