Forum Suggestions List

LaFleur

• Advanced Members

I second this. But what can you do? Pestering admins and smiley makers all the time won't accomplish much. All we can do is pray they take most of the suggestions here into consideration. 

• Advanced Members

We just have to wait and see the first power they'll make from this list. As much as it pains me to say it, it'll more than likely be an animal power.

Fingers crossed they try to make gmythology though. 

I'd like to suggest a new section for the post, a forums suggestion section. It can include my suggestions for more emoticons, and I'm sure people will give more suggestions in the future. 

• Award 1

• Volunteers
1 hour ago, TinkerDoodle said:

I'd like to suggest a new section for the post, a forums suggestion section. It can include my suggestions for more emoticons, and I'm sure people will give more suggestions in the future. 

We need an 'undo' button in the typing area, added to this toolbar here: here. Not sure if this has been suggested (the search bar didn't find it), but it was on the old forums and it hasn't been carried over. We could easily delete some text accidentally, and it'd be gone forever. Just like that. You can spend hours typing the perfect response, and it disappears like a fart in the wind. Sure, you could write your message elsewhere and paste it over (just to be safe), but it's not as convenient.

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

I love how we're in April and only two things on the list have been implemented. I'm beginning to wonder what the point of even having a suggestions section is if this is the rate our suggestions are added.

They say 'Life is a journey and not a destination', and I'm sure the same metaphor applies here too. I bet these changes will take years to implement, and even when they are finally completed, the site will probably close down the next day. Such is life. |-)

• Advanced Members
57 minutes ago, Crow said:

We need an 'undo' button in the typing area, added to this toolbar here: here. Not sure if this has been suggested (the search bar didn't find it), but it was on the old forums and it hasn't been carried over.

Control + Z.

• Volunteers
10 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Control + Z.

Well, I wasn't lying about the button not being carried over, at least. :$ Never knew about the shortcut, though.

Thanks, Brandon! =)

• Advanced Members
43 minutes ago, TinkerDoodle said:

I usually brows the forums on my while in class, I wrote my entire gmythology suggestion on my phone. Sadly we don't have ctrl. I think a reverse option would be so nifty.

If you're using a smartphone, there's a 99% chance that there's an undo function on it somewhere.

• Advanced Members

Another minor bug:

If you gameban yourself with the bot and someone uses the hush command via bot to hush you while you're gamebanned, the gameban will restart (does this for all gamebans).

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, Gamee said:

Another minor bug:

If you gameban yourself with the bot and someone uses the hush command via bot to hush you while you're gamebanned, the gameban will restart (does this for all gamebans).

Isnt this something to talk with the bot owners?

• Volunteers

I don't know if it was already reported before by someone else, but better to report it here.

So, when someone uses the translator and pm you in same time, it displays the "<priv>" packet on the message. (Like if it tries to be translated)

rnJQKQl.png

• Advanced Members
16 hours ago, Jedi said:

You should add @Techy suggestions.

Updated.

Added Organizable privatechats, Alternate xat e-mail and Add more xavi items under General. 

Added Foxred power, unicorn power, angelofdeath power, antiquity/classic power (or free), jellyace/pudding power under Powers - Smilies.

Added Fix censored word exploit, Fix the "Edit your chat" feature, Fix issue with assigning powers when gamebanned and Fix translator with pm issue under Bugs/issues.

As always, notify about any changes, like bug fixes!

Cheers.

• Brandon featured, pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Advanced Members
On March 6, 2016 at 5:44 PM, LaFleur said:

Invisible power deactivating when you pc someone

I'd argue this isn't a bug. It's the lack of a feature, but not a bug.

Also, the list needs to be updated. Two things were fixed.

• Advanced Members

Sometimes spaceban shows up with only 1 moon to shoot and only one ammo in a ban. Its supposed to b3 

Update: I think maverick fixed this, i'll ask him if he did. 

Update 2: PLEASE FIX SIZE SMILIE. IT'S ABUSED TOO MUCH!! 

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Which ones? 

• Advanced Members
On 30.4.2016 at 4:48 AM, Brandon said:

I put the invisible thing in brackets and mentioned what you said. Fixed bugs are marked as done.

@CLassified3 The issue is something you can discuss on a separate thread.

The whole list has been updated. Ive now numbered everything for a better overview, also added Powers - Groups category. I decided to remove the 2016 from the subject.

Added:

General 14-20 ;

Bugs/issues 23 ; 

Powers(Features) - Functions 1.1 and 9 ; 

Powers Smilies 30-35 ;

Powers - Groups 1 ;

Also thanks for making this a pinned thread.

• Advanced Members
12 hours ago, Junior said:

I don't understand

If you go to my first post, number 34 on Powers - Smilies category is family/motherday power which was suggested and made by xat now. So it can be marked as done, thats what jedi meant. 

• Award 1

• 3 weeks later...